PDA

View Full Version : Rules Meeting

CJfilms
10-25-2011, 09:09 PM
The rules meeting details are available now!!!

429 Lincoln Ave.
Hatboro, PA 19040

Date & Time:
Saturday, November 5th ....thanks Petey!!!
1:00 PM.....should plan on arriving around noon....will end around 6:00 PM...

Who:
All are welcome! (In the past only past NEETS drivers were invited, this season we are opening it up to anyone who plans on racing with NEETS!)

What:
Rules for the upcoming season will be discussed, new procedural rules, regulations, etc...
Pizza will be supplied by yours truly! If you want to bring any special food/beverage, feel free to do so, PLEASE NO BEER!

What you should bring:
Notepad & Pen
Your ideas and opinions
A fold-up chair if you have one or a few extra! (not certain how many people are attending yet, so I'm not sure we'll have enough seats is suddenly Friday night 25 more people say they are coming!)
IF you have a folding table and IF you have the means to bring it, email me, joe@neetsracing.com....I will arrange for tables, but if the head count rises...rather be prepared!

Again, all are welcome...I highly recommend emailing me so we know you will be there!

Thanks and hope to see a bunch of people there!

richardpetey
10-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Another dissertation by our fearless leader...................................:applause :
Unfortunately, you left out the most important thing............................."THE DATE"..................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.....................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
10-25-2011, 10:34 PM
I could be wrong. But NEETS race this weekend , No rules meeting. Banquet 12th Only Sat left Nov 5th.
Considering Joe announced the meeting would be before the banquet. 5th is the same day as Susky enduro $10,000 to win Black rock enduro though. phil

Erin C
10-26-2011, 08:28 AM
oh Joe....you're so silly. The date is November 5th.

Philter39
10-26-2011, 10:13 PM
Erin I thought the date was 3/28..

Tracy57
10-27-2011, 06:59 AM
We can't be there, SOMEBODY is having a birthday party that day. Too many conflicts with trick or treat, events, etc. that we decided to hold our Halloween Boy's party a week later (before the banquet). We will forward all questions/ concerns to Joe to discuss at meeting.

69racing
10-30-2011, 02:04 PM
I am like Tracy...I wont be able to make it. I am having foot surgery the day before and Crystal won't let me drive on Vicodin. :lol:

I also will be forwarding my questions and concerns to Joe.

ThePill
11-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Any chance that neetsspectator can set up a camera and get a video out for all of us who can't attend?

Bill11
11-03-2011, 05:00 AM
I can't make the meeting (have to work) but the Captain can speak for my team and I also posted what I would like to see for next year. Move the dead cars!!

Thanks

Philter39
11-03-2011, 10:20 PM
I still do not understand why the dead cars are such a big deal. Each car has a steering wheel . All you have to do is steer around the not moving cars. Which is easier than driving around a moving car.

phil

glassmanjtf
11-05-2011, 09:08 AM
sorry I can't make it to the meeting though I really wanted to come but I'm going up to susquehanna with big daddy

Erin C
11-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Just an FYI...the parking is behind the shop!