PDA

View Full Version : Weather or Not...............

richardpetey
10-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Its 2:30 and already 4"s snow on the ground here in Hackettsburg.........................:help:
Better be a heat wave tomorrow or nobodies gonna be able to dig-out from this crap to make the race.................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-29-2011, 05:27 PM
Good news! A lot of the drivers who were already loaded up and (some who already went to a track today) are fully ready to race are itching to race and the car counts have increased!!!

That means if you haven't already Petey, time to load 'em up! :angel::applause::cheers:

GREASELAND
10-29-2011, 05:52 PM
NO SNOW in Wall 6pm Sat

NJ Chick
10-29-2011, 06:27 PM
There's over 10 inches of snow here and no sign of it letting up :rolleyes: Hopefully we can get the trailer out, if not, good luck everyone :wave:

DPORCR312
10-29-2011, 06:35 PM
This is the first time I have ever had to shovel the snow off my trailer to go racing but its done and I'm ready to go. As long as everything goes as planned we will be at the wall around 10am!

richardpetey
10-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Unless things change in the weather you can count me out..........................:rolleyes:
I'll be moving snow for hours just to get to my enduro car........................:help:
UNCLE PETEY.................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

OH Boy! Just lost all power in the house, I guess that puts the capper on this race for me...............Good Luck

Poppop
10-30-2011, 09:32 AM
:*-(Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it to Wall as planned. I hope everybody has a good time and a safe trip.

Poppop

Erin C
10-31-2011, 07:57 AM
Uncle Petey, Cindy & Howie, and Poppop, we missed you all yesterday but I definitely understand you have to watch out for your own safety before anything! I definitely didn't think we would get as much snow as we did, it's crazy!! We just got lucky we didn't get as much and it melted quickly so we were able to make it to the track while dodging down trees and branches! Sorry the fluke storm put a damper on your day, hopefully this won't happen again for the Turkey Derby...

Poppop
10-31-2011, 08:19 AM
:)I wish I could have been there but I wasn't going to leave home while the power was out. Does any body have the results?

Poppop

CJfilms
10-31-2011, 08:45 AM
Poppop I'm going to be posting up results this morning hopefully...otherwise all will be online tonight!

I'm sorry I didn't get the line-up online last night...I haven't been feeling good for the past few days...Saturday night, I got sleepy real quick and practically passed out when I laid down and last night as soon as I got out of the shower I started feeling the same way and I was out cold in no time! I think I'm not getting enough sleep at night since I'm getting so tired so quickly.....

Erin C
10-31-2011, 09:20 AM
Joe, that's called old age... :help::drool:

NeetsSpectator
10-31-2011, 10:51 AM
Was it a Lawers race?
All the cars were chasing an ambulance.

Having an ambulance for a pace car I thought to be strange.