PDA

View Full Version : Interpretation & Intent.......................

richardpetey
11-06-2011, 08:34 AM
If at all possible, can the general NEETS constituency acquire a condensed version of any meaningful substance discussed at the annual review of regulations, procedures and guides which governs our organization.....................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
11-06-2011, 04:58 PM
yes. condensed enuf ?

phil

richardpetey
11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Philter! Someone needs to slap your english teacher...........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
11-06-2011, 09:21 PM
okay get dirty next year and or play on pavement. As far as the rules nothing is firm yet.So giving out information discussed at the meeting may be incorrect and misleading. Bis Spayter. phil

richardpetey
11-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to get a feeling of which way the breeze was blowing at NEETS get-together...........................:confused:
Oh and Phil, your German spelling teacher needs a little beating also..................:confused:
UNCLE PETEY.........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
11-06-2011, 11:44 PM
As far as the car goes minimal changes appear to be the norm for 2012. Unless you plan on racing a Tucker. I am my own German teacher. I will beat my self up mentally for finishing 11th in points this Jahr. bis spater ( technically I need an umlaut for the a ) for correct spelling. phil

KennyWallace81
11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
I'll tell ya why ya ended up 11th in points. Yer spendin' too much time on that all that fancy book learnin' and tryin to akt all sofistikated. I bet the Germans don't even wanna lern German, with all that nixst nine saurkraut weinersnichtel stuff. You go bak to thinkin about racin full time an you'll be fine. That and the vacation you took might have had something to do with it;)