PDA

View Full Version : NJ tech inspection

Mobigsly
11-10-2011, 09:18 PM
What, NJ rules do I have to worry about to run at wall with NEETS? not neets rules, Jersey rules. 2 year belts, sfi padding, SA helmet, nomex underwear, got all that. Does the cell need to be in a metal can? Is the Jersey Police doing the inspections? What are they turning people away for?

Erin C
11-11-2011, 07:39 AM
What is the age of your window nets? That's the only other item I didn't see on your list...

The cell rules are the same as ours. Most likely we are doing the safety tech, because of the busy weekend we may have an observer but we have done it the whole time this year.

As long as you have everything on your list and check your window net you should be fine. All other safety rules are equivalent to the safety rules we have in place in our rule book.

Does this mean I should expect an email from you to pre-register? :)

Mobigsly
11-11-2011, 08:14 AM
What is the age limit of a window net. I havnt bought a windown net since 06. I try not to test them out. And yes.

Erin C
11-11-2011, 10:25 AM
There is not an age limit, however if it has obviously weakened (rips/massive fraying/etc) it could be a problem...

Mobigsly
11-15-2011, 07:27 PM
So......... no one has anything to add?

richardpetey
11-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Put the lid on your can, Groucho, and get ready for a Sunday pick-up..................................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.................................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
11-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Nice addition #43. I have nothing to add except have fun. phil

RookieRummel
11-19-2011, 07:46 PM
I watched mobigsly tear up his competion at mountain this past season - slick from down pouring rain - looked like an ice rink out there - and he had his skates. :cool: Nice job :wave::wave::wave: