PDA

View Full Version : 2012

DriveitinDeep
11-21-2011, 06:43 PM
heard from a reliable source that the LM's are back to 12 shows. Also heard that the spacing out of the shows has improved. Can't wait to see if that is a reality. The first five weeks we're there thing, and then basically doing a disappearing act has to go. One can only hope. I guess we"ll know for sure soon.

lilneon03
12-05-2011, 04:30 PM
well looks like were at 10 shows....
run for a good 6 weeks strong... then its like 3 weeks off then race then 3 weeks off then race.... and whats with the twin 15's....:confused:

DriveitinDeep
12-05-2011, 07:39 PM
it 11 shows again Tony. You have to look hard for it but it's there. The schedule is basically the same except for two glorified 15 lap heat races which is suppose to be a feature. It ought to be a real crash feast event. So much for more events and the better scheduling of time
between events. Still front loaded with sometimes 3 weeks off between races, not counting a rainout which will most likely happen to the LM's.
I really enjoy the Chargers and the show they put on, but I gotta say that their car counts were down last season, below the LM's which were up. They still ended up with more shows then the LM's. Am I *****ing & moaning about it? Sure am.

I can't see why the schedule can't be better balanced for all the support divisions. So many nights during the season, the nights were dragged out because they were finishing up to early. Add another division during these 4 division nights. It's ok to run 7 divisions opening night but we only can run 4 and an occasional 5 other nights???
I know I am wasting my time writing this, but I just had to vent a bit.

Ace
12-06-2011, 08:23 AM
I can't see why the schedule can't be better balanced for all the support divisions. So many nights during the season, the nights were dragged out because they were finishing up to early. Add another division during these 4 division nights. It's ok to run 7 divisions opening night but we only can run 4 and an occasional 5 other nights???

Couldn't agree more and there is usually a rainout out or 2 during the season!