View Full Version : I am thankful... for Loudon

limodmaniac
11-24-2011, 09:05 AM
http://www.lowellsun.com/motorsports/ci_19405949

Mods qualify on Fridays

K and N series out for July weekend

MJProcko
11-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm with LIMM..... raising a Sam Adams to B. Smith and thegang at Loudon!

Goldy
11-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Further proof that when we voice our opinions, folks listen.. at some point rationale thought and doing what makes sense prevails..
Thanks NHMS, Nascar and Phil... This was some of that low hanging fruit that was ripe for the picking. It tastes good huh? keep looking and picking, there's more...

TourFan Ed
11-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Don't want to be ungrateful but I don't think they are doing it for the modifieds. What would be the sense in opening the track and spending all that money for just mod practice and qualifying if there is no K&N race. Just saving themselves $ in my opinion.

Linda
11-29-2011, 09:51 AM
I know I am of the minority here...but I always liked having the Fridays off. We enjoy hanging out with the crew and a bunch of us would go go-kart racing, go to the Fun Spot, Laconia area, etc....we'd always find something to do. Also, the tour picnic was always fun to attend, it's just a nice day to relax. But I do understand it can be hard on the teams. Wade always has to go back home after qualifying because he has town meetings on Friday, so he is actually making the trip twice for the weekend.