PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Action at the Gobbler!!

ParisiRacing44
11-27-2011, 09:49 PM
It got a little crazy out there right from the start! (ask Uncle Petey - as per the attached video). I wish I could have kept my engine temperature down so I could have stayed in longer.
By the way, nice recovery Uncle Petey!

http://youtu.be/yL7JCRhY9Sk

CJfilms
11-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Great job by Uncle Petey....that takes a lot of seat time to be able to recover like that and keep going unphased....

Erin C
11-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Great job by Uncle Petey....that takes a lot of seat time to be able to recover like that and keep going unphased....

You got that right! What a save!

richardpetey
11-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Mikey! What kind of camera/camcorder did you use? That short film clip was very clear..................................:applause:
As for the "nice recovery".................that was the easy one.......................................:D
The 4th turn wall hit was the one that stained my firesuit....................................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY............................................. .....:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ParisiRacing44
11-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Beleive it or not - I've been using our 15+ year old video camera, the one with the mini VHS tapes and it still works pretty good! (To get it online I actually played the tape on my TV and recorded it on my phone while watching it. Then I uploaded the phone's version to the computer.)
By the way, we have a different video camera (newer one) for the family stuff - the wife would never let me use the good camera in the car!! (Probably a good idea).

4speed
12-03-2011, 07:32 AM
a great save, yet I am not surprised because that is the type of pro driver Petey is.

greenflag
12-03-2011, 12:36 PM
That was a great save Uncle P. Cool video.

richardpetey
12-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks Vern and Gary! .........................................:D
Till ya blew that hose that race was yours Vern .............................:rolleyes:
Gotta use those wire reinforced flex hoses, I use'm in the upper and lower hoses........................:)
UNCLE PETEY.............................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: