PDA

View Full Version : 2012 schedule

glassmanjtf
11-28-2011, 06:50 PM
When doe's the new schedule and rules come out ?? :help::D

Erin C
11-29-2011, 07:20 AM
new schedule will come out as soon as we get it; still waiting on meetings with Kenny and Cliff. Rules should be out soon, had the final meeting just before thanksgiving and the wall race this weekend, now Joe has to update them on his computer, make sure everything is perfect and then upload them. I know, it's a pain to wait but good things take time ;)

69racing
12-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Looks like NEETS wont be the only racing competing on Sundays at Grandview (hopefully different Sundays). It has been announced that there will be around 10 Sunday events that will include the 600 mods, slingshots, 270 & 600 micros (pretty sure those were the classes) and Vince Gagliardo is putting together a vintage club class to also run with them.

glassmanjtf
12-03-2011, 04:24 PM
That would be really cool alot more fans just hope there's enough room in the pits. :D

69racing
12-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Didn't mean for all of us to run on the same day...that would be A LOT of racing and we would be there til midnight. I have to think (and hope) the small car series would run on different Sundays. They just released their schedule & are running on the 3rd Sundays of the months...NEETS running the 1st Sundays every month???

Erin C
12-07-2011, 12:36 PM
we're only supposed to have one support division running with us to break up the time between the small cars and big cars or vise versa.

btw...meeting #2 for the schedule is today - today they are meeting with Wall Speedway's promoter.

Scott, where is the schedule released?

gary243
12-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Erin, the dates were posted here:
http://blog.racersroundtable.com/2011/12/06/sunday-small-car-series---update-12611.aspx

Erin C
12-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks Gary. Scott, this is going to be a completely separate Sunday program from ours...I believe our 1 support division will be the vintage mods, Joe can confirm.

Rules and Schedule should be released before Christmas as the last of the tid bits are being discussed today then they need to be formalized and the website updated.

KennyWallace81
12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
I sure hope the schedule is out before Christmas!! I mean, how can I relax and celebrate the birth of Christ not knowing when I'll be racing again!!

This might be a tad early, but... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all to all my fellow racers and the NEETS team.

CJfilms
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Just to confirm....

The Small Car Series hosted by Racers Roundtable will be on different dates than the NEETS events. Pete Knappenberger, the Small Car Series Promoter, ran with NEETS partially in 2011 to lay the foundation for the series. We all hope he will be successful as his show (race and radio) can both help local short-track racing thrive!

To date, we only have vintage mods scheduled with our enduros...possibly more to be added....