PDA

View Full Version : First NEETS Event of 2012 set at Wall Stadium on January 14th

Erin C
12-09-2011, 09:45 AM
The return of Beaters with Heaters is near! On Saturday, January 14th Beaters with Heaters will kick off the 2012 Asphalt Points series!

Send your registrations in if you plan on making it and please let me know whether or not you need a transponder so we can have an idea of how many we will need to rent for the day (deadline for Transponder rental is the Monday prior to the race so we can give our final number to the vendor)

The rest of the info will be posted as soon as the event page is created.

please email me your car#, division, name, contact info, and whether or not you need a transponder to erinc@neetsracing.com - if you have any questions or concerns please contact Joe at 267-767-4923

Thanks!!

don38
12-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Jan 14th is the Riverhead raceway enduro awards dinner so i dont think many from li will make it..

Erin C
12-09-2011, 12:05 PM
its an EARLY event, the racing starts at 1 and is typically over by 4 - even if you left by 5 there's still plenty of time to make it to the dinner. We had a few drivers at our banquet show up a little late because they were in a demo the same night, and one of them won it but they had a haul and the show was on later than what was originally stated.