PDA

View Full Version : Has your opinion of Lowe's changed? (Not directly racing related)

btgoss
12-13-2011, 09:40 AM
I understand this is a Long Island racing news forum, but this is the general topic area. (Please feel free to delete this thread. I am just curious.)

Lowe's has been a major sponsor of the top levels of our sport for a very long time. They have also supported a number of charitable organizations, both in connection with NASCAR and through their own charitable work. Their connection to NASCAR and our loyalty as fans to the companies that support stock car racing is well known, they have made money from the fans of NASCAR.

Has Lowe's recent decision to pull their ads from a show about American Muslims changed the way you look at the company. Does their appearent willingness to allow a small, but vocal, group of protestors to change their national marketing concern you?

Will you continue to shop at Lowe's?

Gil
12-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Have stopped shopping at Lowes when they opened up a store in my Town. They cannot get my address correct on the junk they mail me, but strangely get their return address right. I consider them to be a very poor and disrespectful resident!