PDA

View Full Version : Speed 51 year end awards

MJProcko
12-15-2011, 12:00 PM
The fan voting for their annual awards have started. First catergory is Best Touring Series......

As of now the NWMT is side by side with the CRA so go over and give your modifieds some love..... don't let the fender guys win!

http://www.speed51.com/2011_Stories/51/2011_Awards_Nominations_story.html

MJProcko
01-02-2012, 03:31 PM
voting for the best fued is up today - I chose Nascar/WMT
Voting for best series (WMT), car (Mystic Missle Evans Tribute car) and track (Stafford) has also been ongoing.
Get your votes in for and let the short track racing worl know what they are missing in modifieds.

MJProcko
01-11-2012, 05:48 PM
final balloting is now underway - Lots of mod stuff to vote for from Stafford Speedway, photos by Jim DuPont, and best series to best finish..... somehow the Chrome Horn wasn't mentioned in the best website catergory but still give a nod to the mods and let the short track world know what they are missing!

JED
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
The website category is for best series/track site.

But yes let's vote the Mods! I have.

MJProcko
01-17-2012, 02:47 PM
just did my civic duty, my daily vote for all things modified related on the speed 51 poll found here.

http://www.speed51.com/2012_Stories/51s/2011_Awards_Ballot.html

this is a good way to advance the modified cause in the world of short track racing so be like a democrat in chicago and vote early and vote often :)

I mean do you want Keith Rocco to lose out to a fendered guy on weekly racer of the year?

Do you really want to encourage Nascar by letting the K&N kiddies beat out the both modified tours?

Want the Spring Sizzler lose out to some fendered race as best annual race of the year?

Jeff DuPont has a couple photos up for best photo of the year even - he deserves some support for all he does here.

MJProcko
01-31-2012, 03:19 AM
Voting Ends Tuesday @ midnite...... support your mods!

MJProcko
02-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Congrats to the Hills for winning best Appearing car for their awsome looking Purple 79
Congrats to the NWMT for best Nascar series although it didn't even make the top 3 for best series....sad.
Otherwise the fendered guys prevailed in the voting....