PDA

View Full Version : winter meeting

KnK Racing
12-24-2011, 05:31 PM
has anyione heard of when theres going to be the annual winter meeting???

DriveitinDeep
12-24-2011, 05:35 PM
honestly, why bother!

CSLMOTORSPORTS
12-29-2011, 12:12 AM
I heard the winter meetings are not gonna happen ,but there will be a drivers meeting every week again which i think is a good thing

KnK Racing
12-29-2011, 05:59 PM
honestly, why bother!

i dont blame you there just heard rumours that there may have been some changes in my divison and wanted to see if anyone new about a meeting. and CJ yes i think it will be a good thing to have the drivers meeting everyweek. but we know riverhead it will be the same BS meeting every week.

RovinPromotions
12-30-2011, 06:00 PM
HEY Ken jr. u drive that tow truck like it was a fig 8 bro.. almost took the rear of my auto with ya!!! no drafting allowed on 112 lol...happy new yr kid

Tommyj16
12-31-2011, 10:17 AM
i dont blame you there just heard rumours that there may have been some changes in my divison and wanted to see if anyone new about a meeting. and CJ yes i think it will be a good thing to have the drivers meeting everyweek. but we know riverhead it will be the same BS meeting every week.

come to the next safer meeting we have been talking about the rumors.

KnK Racing
12-31-2011, 11:20 PM
When is the next meeting

KnK Racing
12-31-2011, 11:24 PM
HEY Ken jr. u drive that tow truck like it was a fig 8 bro.. almost took the rear of my auto with ya!!! no drafting allowed on 112 lol...happy new yr kid

Happy new/to u too. N almost doesnt count only in horse shoes n hand grenades lol. Time is money dad wants things done fast. Ill try to slow it down even though its not in my vocab. Lol

CSLMOTORSPORTS
01-02-2012, 04:44 PM
You forgot that almost would count if there was a thing called tree throwing, because if you didn't hit em with the tree you could hit em with the branches lol : D just saying, but I don't think the drivers meeting every week is gonna be the same ole BS, it would give us an opportunity to have things aired out before the wrecks happen, for example Kenny if you and me raced together and we had an issue the week before or for the past few weeks the officials will be able to tell us that we need to squash the problem and get back to racing but it'll be infront of everyone, thus making it clear to all drivers that they are doing something about the problems on track, I would also like to see the officials broadcast information about suspensions and fines if any to all of us drivers this way we all know that so and so did something wrong and this is what we did about it. That would again show all of us drivers that the officials are doing what they are supposed to do and that they mean business.

Cj Lehmann

Tommyj16
01-03-2012, 04:44 PM
When is the next meeting
you should get a letter in mail soon when i get mine i will let you know

Tower Man
01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Guys, the S.A.F.E.R. Meetings have been held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month for over 40 years.
Let's get with it guys.