PDA

View Full Version : New rules

glassmanjtf
01-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Am I doing something wrong,? All i see is the old rules. ??:help:

Maddawg
01-12-2012, 05:48 PM
You put that distributor in and get that baby fired up yet ???

madbutcher666
01-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Sent ya a messege but not sure if my messeges are being sent. Rulebook is like 80 pages long, glad I printed them out now, should be done reading it by the first race lol.

CJfilms
01-12-2012, 07:59 PM
If you do not see the link.....hit the refresh button on your browser....that might help.....

If you still can't get it, let me know I can email it to you!

As far as how long the rulebook is....there isn't too much new info from before...just worded out a little more and most of the procedures were just copied over....

The newest info in the rules is somewhat basic stuff....like how an event is created and information page put online.......no one will be tested on that kind of stuff, but it is good that it is finally written down somewhere I guess....

madbutcher666
01-12-2012, 10:41 PM
I agree, it's good to have it all in black and white. Am I gonna need a lawyer to read it for me? :D

glassmanjtf
01-13-2012, 11:39 AM
I didn't see where we are allowed to keep the y pipe exhaust, with out the pee shooter ?:help:

glassmanjtf
01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Not yet Dawg Hopin Big Daddy will leand a hand !!:help:

CJfilms
01-16-2012, 05:41 PM
You won't need a lawyer to read it....but you may need one in the tech area if you aren't following it! LOL!!!

I'm meeting with Rick this week to add the Y-pipe rule in there......when we had the meeting, that was not discussed. That was a later topic on the forums and lead to Rick posting what would be allowable....it is an acceptable amendment, therefore we'll be putting it in stone soon!

glassmanjtf
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks Joe :wave:

NeetsSpectator
01-16-2012, 05:57 PM
What is the rule if your exhaust system or part of it gets ripped off somehow during the race and you finish in the top five?

glassmanjtf
01-16-2012, 06:49 PM
You will see your, the camera man right ???:rolleyes:

NeetsSpectator
01-16-2012, 07:54 PM
You will see your, the camera man right ???:rolleyes:

Yuuup! I got the cameras.

CJfilms
01-17-2012, 05:53 PM
If the exhaust is torn off and IT SHOWS...we'll probably make some kind of exceptions...

If the pipe/part/whole exhaust drops off after lap #1, I hope you will have a spare one laying pit side you can get installed during the race...

Exhaust pipes are meant to stay on the car...you should have plenty of bracing to keep it in place....we understand things happen and if it catches something at lap 95 and you finish in 3rd...I'm not going to assume it was just pieced together to fall off by itself at that point...

We've come pretty far when it comes to exhausts falling off, we've had much fewer pipes on the track this season than ever before.....this should not be a major issue, for tech or just part of the races...

Philter39
01-17-2012, 07:23 PM
What is the rule if your exhaust system or part of it gets ripped off somehow during the race and you finish in the top five?

At Big Diamond that would mean a DQ. In all my years of racing I have never lost any part of my exhaust system. phil