PDA

View Full Version : Beaters with Heaters

NeetsSpectator
01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
Curious, How many cars still have working heaters in their cars?

If a car goes through tech and doesn't have a working heater, will that DQ them?

You would think that Wall Stadium's website would announce they were having an enduro race on the 14th.
Just says "Under Construction".

Philter39
01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Linsey's L39 still has a heater. phil

zombo
01-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Curious, How many cars still have working heaters in their cars?

If a car goes through tech and doesn't have a working heater, will that DQ them?

You would think that Wall Stadium's website would announce they were having an enduro race on the 14th.
Just says "Under Construction".
Wall Stadium's web host stopped hosting websites starting 2012. Everything was kind of last minute and they're trying to get the website back up as soon as they can, but it's a large undertaking.

CJfilms
01-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah, zombo....that's the worst when that happens....

Host sites usually give members a two week notice...NO PHONE CALLS, just an email to usually to the wrong email address and then shut the site down......

Plus, if anyone remembers back, we had a double trouble shot of that one year.... The host site was emailing my old email address and shut the site down, I had to FIND all my passwords and such, get it re-paid and reload everything.....THEN the web address registration expired...ugh....they find more ways to aggravate! LOL!!!