PDA

View Full Version : TC to drive the ANDERSON #15 MODIFIED

luvmods
01-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Wayne, Kenny, Doug from Eastport Feeds, and the crew are looking forward to an exciting season! We are honored to have a driver of this caliber continue to keep the Anderson Racing legacy running up front like Wayne did for many, many years. This will be a new experience for all of us. We still look forward to having Wayne race on several occasions. (He will still be our "ball breaker," but we wouldn't have it any other way :)
Kenny Lechner, crew chief, #15 modified

RovinPromotions
01-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Nice...........

rrealto
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
On a weekly basis at Riverhead??? Every Saturday night??

luvmods
01-15-2012, 04:47 PM
to Rrealto, the answer to both your questions....Yes

TMAC
01-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I can't believe what i am reading,what happened to wayne,health retireing?HOLY CRAP! TC at Riverhead and in a great ride,ah oh! Riverhead is gonna be an interesting place for 2012,gotta wonder if that will be the only class,can you say latemodel that would be great as well....

TMAC
01-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Also have to ask why this wasn't a front cover story.I mean this is a big deal.

Lugnuts
01-18-2012, 08:22 PM
In my opinion, not such a big deal and not really front page news. With TC's abilities its seems rather odd that he is going to race hear on the island and not in Conn. on a weekly basis, unless he is doing that also. Oh and what about the tour, didn't Eddie shut the 36 team down? Does he have a ride? Donny Lia would have been my choice to put in the car, hey he drove right to the front and put the 15 in the winners circle when Wayne was sick. If TC races at RVH like he races everywhere else lets see how long the officials will turn a blind eye to his antics and see how long it takes for someone to dump him or put him in the wall like he likes to do to others when they don't move out of his way. My guess would be there is going to be a little more carnage with him in the mix. I guess time will tell. I hope i am wrong as I like to watch good modified racing.

TMAC
01-19-2012, 12:47 PM
What i meant since its winter and not much news out there,its a story! and with a driver[Wayne Anderson] whose been racin at the head for god knows how long[30 plus years?] ,it could of been some good reading[if a story was attached].Now onto TC,first and for most he is a racer and racin is what he does,wherever.I think it might be alittle tough at first but competition[which is great at riverhead]just went up a notch and we added another great one to the weekly list. Thats it plain and simple

btgoss
01-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok. So what is the over/under on this team?
And by that, I mean how many weeks will it last?

maestri fan 1
01-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I think it's a big risk putting someone like TC in a car on a weekly basis at Riverhead. With the way he drives I would guess that there will be a lot of drivers who end up angry at him and lets face it, drivers at the head don't take crap. I see him getting someone mad and seeing the 15 stuffed on more then one occassion. Just a guess, I don't know TC from a hole in the wall but I have seen him dump people on more then one occassion. Should be real interesting.

btgoss
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Ok. I was joking about the over/under before, but seriously I don't know if I see the logic in this pairing.

Is TC thinking that this will give him a shot at the regional title? Does that even make any sense?

Aside from the roughness that can occur at Riverhead, I would think the handicapping is going to be a bigger issue. With any kind of success he is going to be starting further and further back in the field, making scoring points more and more difficult. It will certainly make for an interesting start to the season.

Does anyone know if they have plans to get started in Florida?

310fig8
01-20-2012, 08:23 AM
I believe I read in the AARN that TC is driving the Brady 00 in Florida. He will also be in a TQ in Atlantic City and Provodance to defend his titals.

Hollywood
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Does TC have any UFC credentials? JK! Guess what? Riverhead is going to have quite a few fannies in the bleachers... I might have to bring more food... This could be fun!

TMAC
01-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Ok. I was joking about the over/under before, but seriously I don't know if I see the logic in this pairing.

Is TC thinking that this will give him a shot at the regional title? Does that even make any sense?

Aside from the roughness that can occur at Riverhead, I would think the handicapping is going to be a bigger issue. With any kind of success he is going to be starting further and further back in the field, making scoring points more and more difficult. It will certainly make for an interesting start to the season.

Does anyone know if they have plans to get started in Florida?

He will be in 00

TMAC
01-22-2012, 05:30 PM
What.... This is Riverhead,as I have
Told a many people outside our region.maybe the!badest bull ring in asphalt
Racin.(AND IF U DON'T KNOW)u tube the place.Ps glad some interest in this, chasing national points maybe,why not.Now as a local looking forward to 2012,We might be gettin the type of racin that gets interesting each week. Like years gone by... Sure Freddy and Tommy gonna watchin enjoy from above ..

TMAC
01-22-2012, 05:43 PM
I believe I read in the AARN that TC is driving the Brady 00 in Florida. He will also be in a TQ in Atlantic City and Provodance to defend his titals.

And to all, wantin some racin, racin at boardwalk hall in atlantic city.is great for 25 bucks sat feb7 and they
Qualify on Friday for 20
Bucks,,so worth it.To those who
Been there,I can't wait...think racin is on u tube,check it out

310fig8
01-22-2012, 07:17 PM
The Atlantic City dates are Friday Feb 3 Saturday Feb 4. Just 2 weeks away.

btgoss
01-22-2012, 09:46 PM
TMAC, I would think regional points would be the biggest reason for TC to come to Riverhead, but as I said, the way that the modifieds are handicapped is going to make the types of finishes you need to score big points almost impossible. It will be fun to watch, but coming from 14 to win at Riverhead is not something that is done that much anymore.