PDA

View Full Version : 1-14-12 Wall Ladies Race Video

RookieRummel
01-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Copy and Paste into browser to view videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WreckingBallRacing

Hope that works!

Wrecking Ball Rummel #L39 :wave:

Poppop
01-15-2012, 06:29 PM
:wave:Good job with the video, and congratulations on the win. I could use some driving lessons from you. :cheers:

Poppop

neetsfan
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Great drive linsey, you really smoked the competition by all accounts. Lightening reactions to miss some of those spinning cars also :applause:

I almost didn't recognize the real Kenny Wallace waving in front of your car at the begining, it must have been that goofy hat he was using to disguise himself from all the fans ;)

KennyWallace81
01-16-2012, 01:14 PM
I was waving at Linsey to get her attention! I wanted to get her autograph before she became to big of a star and didn't have time for us!! I knew what was coming;)

Great Job Linsey. It looked like you were racing under green and everyone else was racing under yellow.

RookieRummel
01-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks! Again, the hardest thing for me is wiping this smile off my face.

I have to forward my compliments to the #03 in the saturn that flipped and kept going - no hesitation - loved it. :D

Nothing moves ice crystals through the veins better than adrenaline!

Wrecking Ball with rockets attached.:wave:

CJfilms
01-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Hmmm.... Maybe we can get away from the Wrecking Ball name....how about Rocket Rummel? Great job Linsey, I'm so glad you listened to what I told you in the car before the pace laps.....ugh!!! LOL!!!!

Quote me.....Linsey, this is her first time race and she's starting on the pole, take it easy on her....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either way, clean driving as usual and yes, a big NICE JOB to Scott for rolling and still grabbing a top finish!