PDA

View Full Version : Chris McGuire!!!

limodmaniac
01-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Can't wait to see Chris behind the wheel of a modified!

With the help of M3 Technology, EMPower Capital Inc., Gershow Recycling, Chris McGuire will be driving the Ken Massa Owned 89x Modified at Riverhead Raceway Full-time. Justin will be driving a part time schedule at Riverhead and full time on the Tour for the same team looking for a Championship this year..

bulldozer
01-21-2012, 04:46 PM
I am so happy for Chris to be giving the opportunity to drive a mod. This comes from a guy who use to use his weekly paycheck to support his charger car. Chris came up through the ranks of blunderbust and chargers and has been a winner in whatever he drives. Now with the support off M3 technologys he gets to drive a great modified. He is one of the most likeable drivers in the pit. He has earned his way into a mod and he hasnt been just given a ride because his family has money. Your dad would be so proud of the man you have become and the driver you have become. He will be there with you next year watching with a smile. I wish nothing but the best for you bro. Good luck.

shep 06
01-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Great to see some one get a shot at moving up based on ability.I dont get a chance to see to many charger races, but the ones I do see he looks like a class act. Good luck Chris

LaFilms
01-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I would just like to send my best wishes out to Chris. You will be sorely missed in the Charger division, but it couldn't happen to a better guy. I'll keep my eye on you, even if I can't say the same for my camera. lol

Tommyj16
01-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Good Luck Chris
:cheers:

A69pizzoo
01-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Good luck Chris.

hodge racing
02-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Best of luck to chris and crew. This should be a great season for mods at riverhead