PDA

View Full Version : Votrex Complex...

CJfilms
01-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Do you have a Vortec Heads in your car? The vortec head debate is getting heated and I need some SOLID information.

If your car has a vortec head installed...please email me.

If you plan on installing a vortec head...please email me BEFORE you do it..

If you only have input about the vortec heads or don't have them installed...please DON'T email me...

Quite simple... joe@neetsracing.com ...email me soon please!

richardpetey
01-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Is this a question of space-time continuum or 4 blondes at an interstellar 4-way stop sign which would prove the existence of infinity?......................................:co nfused:
Is Vortec head the final frontier?......................................... ......:rolleyes:
Will we follow the voyages of the vortec powered neets projectiles into the depths of the black hole?.............................;)
Or do we accept the alien technology and follow it into a strange new world?.........................:(
Isn't our mission to preserve newly found life while honoring the time tested technology of old civilizations?................:applause:
Maybe, we should venture where no head has gone before!..................:help:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
01-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Is this a question of space-time continuum or 4 blondes at an interstellar 4-way stop sign which would prove the existence of infinity?......................................:co nfused:
Is Vortec head the final frontier?......................................... ......:rolleyes:
Will we follow the voyages of the vortec powered neets projectiles into the depths of the black hole?.............................;)
Or do we accept the alien technology and follow it into a strange new world?.........................:(
Isn't our mission to preserve newly found life while honoring the time tested technology of old civilizations?................:applause:
Maybe, we should venture where no head has gone before!..................:help:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

HA! love it :)