PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed at Tommy Baldwin Racing

skbob
02-01-2012, 08:41 PM
In todays Daytona Beach News-Journal article,to make a long story short,
TBR sold the 33rd place points of the 36 Dave Blaney car to Stewart Haas. in turn TBR will field the #10 car for Danica (no talent) Patrick for 10 races,with David Reutiman driving the remainig 26 races.

I for one am tired of hearing about this middle of the pack driver.
the only reason we hear about her is because she is an attractive and highly marketable female.
I know its the big leagues and money talks but I have to wonder;

WHAT WOULD TOM BALDWIN SR. THINK.

Jaws
02-01-2012, 10:31 PM
TBR sold the 33rd place points of the 36 Dave Blaney car to Stewart Haas. in turn TBR will field the #10 car for Danica (no talent) Patrick for 10 races,with David Reutiman driving the remainig 26 races.

the only reason we hear about her is because she is an attractive and highly marketable female.

I know, this is the first time anyone sold a ride for Daytona?????????

Good for Tommy and his dad would be proud of him and the fact that he owns a Sprint Cup team.

This is another step in growing his team.

I know there are lots of us Long Islanders that would be dam proud if TBR wins the 500 too!

Go TBR!!

TMAC
02-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Good for Tommy,and hes teamed up with someone foremost who is a racer first,owner second[and has some great equiptment,ie hendrick]and hopefully he gets to use some of there resources, Good move TBR RACING

Bob T. Racer
02-02-2012, 01:24 PM

I think the OLD MAN, as we used to call him, would be proud of where his son has made it to!! I played golf with Tommy over the weekend and talked to him Tuesday and the thing he said was that if it wasn't for this deal, he wouldn't know how many races into the season he would make it without a big name sponsor. This at least should keep the one car in the top 35 all year and hopefully Dave can get the other one in there as well. Good Luck to him this season!!!! I'm PROUD to be friends with him the last 25 years or more !!!!!!!!!