PDA

View Full Version : how is it going?

tbirdracer
02-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Just wondering how all are doing with their cars? Is everyone ready. I still looking for a rear for the monte. I have to take it apart to see if it is a 26 or 28 spline. Hope to be ready for opening day.

madbutcher666
02-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Would be better for me if the weather would cooperate. Unfortunately I don't have a garage to work in. But hopefully we'll be ready for opening day!

Poppop
02-13-2012, 03:21 PM
:lol:Hell Ray, I've been ready since I came home from the Frostbite 6. All I need is some different tires and I'll be good. I ran the last fifteen laps of that race with a flat left rear and it handled better than it ever did. It's gonna be kind of tough racing on practice day but I'll give it my best try. I want to try to get my grandson in the car to practice but that might not happen.
:cheers:

Poppop

69racing
02-13-2012, 06:22 PM
We will hopefully be getting the motor in this weekend thanks to some half decent weather. Got some new tires for the car too.

Pop-pop's comments made me think. I wonder if you show up for Practice Day will you have to pay the $30 to practice and then $30 again for entry into the NEETS race? Also, I remember Practice Day being pretty chilly the last few years. This means it is going to be downright cold when the sun goes down. I would hate to think what might happen to that mud in cold conditions...but then again I hate to think if Kenny didnt water the track and the dust it will cause.

punchy
02-13-2012, 07:37 PM
Heard saturday night, not sure if going to charge twice or not. If so alot of neets enduros wont be there at practice!

Philter39
02-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Well the Prelude and Mazda are ready. Pontiac will be ready. And the new 93 Saturn is coming along nicely. Picked up many tires from Harry's U pull it only $18 each. ps Madbutcher 66 in the past when my garage was full I have built cars in the winter under a tarp. Give that a try to get more time on the racer. phil

Poppop
02-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Heard saturday night, not sure if going to charge twice or not. If so alot of neets enduros wont be there at practice!

:wave:Check out the event page under practice alert.:applause:

Poppop