PDA

View Full Version : 48 days till ICEBREAKER at THOMPSON

RacnJason00
02-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Just booked my motel room for Thompson for the Icebreaker and also booked my room for the Spring Sizzler at Stafford. Only 48 days till Thompson and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my Modified friends. Hope your all having a great winter and I'm ready for racing and I'm sure you are too. See ya all soon.

SHREK

RacnJason00
02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
I know I am not supposed to post this here and I am only gonna post it once, but I'm a crew-member looking to work on a Whelen Modified Tour RAce Team, I can commit to all races and I will be at Thompson and Stafford looking for a team to work on. I can commit to all the tour races, I can travel and I'm not looking for pay or fame and fortune, I just wanna go Mod racing and have fun and win races. I have a pretty good mechanical background, I have spotted for 10 years on tracks of 1.5 miles or less and I have a Class A CDL Truck Drivers license. I'm only posting this add once and i'm not gonna edit it, I'm leaving this in GOD'S HANDS and hopefully he will bless me with a deal... I just wanna live the dream!!! Call me or text me anytime

Jason Thompson
1-207-713-3947
e-mail SuperlatemodelSpotter@gmail.com

RacnJason00
03-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I just signed and dated and sealed my deal for 2012 and I cannot thanks God enough!! He made this happen and I will see ya all at Wterford for Budwiser Weekend and Thompson for the Icebreaker

God Bless

BigMac
03-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Damn, God answered you in less than 48hrs. You must be living right.

RacnJason00
03-02-2012, 02:47 PM
I know I was just as shocked as it sounds!!!!!