PDA

View Full Version : Registered

Easy E
02-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Is the the first race sign up, up to date??

Erin C
02-29-2012, 07:48 AM
yes, all but 1 person that I got last night...there's still a whole month until the show, the most registrations flood in the week before the event even though I would prefer them to be in much earlier so we can plan the day out.

so get those cars registered!!! :)

Philter39
02-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Erin the last time I looked you had missed Linsey for the Ladies race. phil

EnduroFromDE
02-29-2012, 08:38 PM
im not on there yet Erin n i informed u via facebook... my comcast account has me locked out so i cant register via email... but i will be there

Erin C
03-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Steve, I am blaming Joe on that one, he chimed in and I thought he had put you on there immediately, guess I was wrong. And Phil, I think that was just a communication error...I read it off to Joe as soon as I got it and he must have missed the ladies part...usually I forward all the emails to him so he can just sort by my name and get everything in but when it doesn't come through my email there's a chance for error as we are so hectic all day every day that it may just slip through the cracks.

I'll send him an email now with these two errors so they get fixed.

EnduroFromDE
03-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks Erin

Maddawg
03-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Erin, Sign me up !!! Maddawg #14 big car :)

glassmanjtf
03-02-2012, 06:05 AM
hi erin did you get my email to sign me up for the number 37 big cars

Erin C
03-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Joe, I didn't get your email...I just went through them all again and I have nothing. Can you send me another email to see if I receive it? Either way I sent your pre-registration in.

Winky, I sent yours in, too.

We'll see some of you tomorrow at the mall show! ;)

69racing
03-02-2012, 11:51 PM
That would be the 4th Annual Coventry Mall Race Car Show that runs through Sunday. We have 6 NEETS enduro cars on display (four 4 cyl and two 8 cyl cars) along with NACAR and asphalt modifieds, dirt and asphalt late models, slingshots, quarter midgets, 600 modifieds, legend cars, ARDC midget and micro sprints.

We will also have a Ms, Little Ms and Teen Ms RacersRoundtable.com beauty pageant in center court starting tomorrow night at 7 pm. The best appearing awards will be presented during the pageant.

Thank you