PDA

View Full Version : The Spring Fling....right around the corner!

CJfilms
03-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Spring Fling??? Should have called it the SUMMER Fling at this point!! 80 degrees....we kind of skipped spring....actually, we kind of skipped winter!!!

Anyways, I understand a lot of people wait until the winter months break to make sure their cars are ready to go, but with weather the way it has been, most people (myself included) still feel like we missed the whole season and we're all short on time now!

The first race is less than 10 days away and the car counts are slowly climbing, but I think it is time to really get some people on the list!!!

erinc@neetsracing.com

If you didn't see this before....IF you come to practice which starts around noon, you will not have to pay an additional pit entry fee to stay to race! So...this is truly a FREE PRACTICE!!! Besides....we want the cars to be there by 4:00 at the latest........the hustle of trying to squeeze cars in and out at the same time after practice ends is going to be HECTIC!!! Get there early, get your spot...get unloaded, safety inspected and registered so you can practice, prep and go racing without running around like crazy!!!