PDA

View Full Version : A request from Sal Accardi Jr Racing Team

RGeeProductions
03-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Sal Accardi Sr., also known as Mr. Islip, was put to rest on Saturday March 24, 2012. He is now at home at peace.

Sal Jr., who drove the Modified number 93, from Deer Park NY. and is the owner of Sal Accardi Jr. Racing is looking for a ride in a modified for one night of racing. We, from the Team, would like to pay tribute and Honor Sal Sr. with a race night. We have the money for tires and fuel for the night. All money won would go to the owner, but we would like the trophy if there is one. If there is no car for this then maybe a car owner would let Sal Jr. do some laps on the track with only him on the track. This is very important to us, meaning, The Team and His Family.

You can contact Team Manager Charles J. Kollman at 516 220 1684 or email charley556@gmail.com

Or you can contact Sal Jr. at 516 426 8309 or email Sal Jr. nitros77@optonline.net

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Team Manager Charles J. Kollman

DriveitinDeep
03-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Sal,
get in touch with me if all else fails.
RJ

Lugnuts
03-27-2012, 11:49 PM
You might want to get in touch with some of the teams that have two cars. i.E. Joe Ambrose, Joe Bertuccio, Dave Brigati, John Fortin, Wayne Anderson etc.

bulldozer
03-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Sal so sorry for your Dads passing. If no one else comes through in the mods ill let you burn my charger up for a warmup and ill even change my number to 93 that night to honor your dad. C Turbush

nflobster
03-29-2012, 10:34 PM
i think someone named barker has your old car. look up barker brothers on facebook