PDA

View Full Version : Rally the Troops! ALL NEETS DRIVERS!!!

Rowdy Rules 51
03-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Im asking all NEETS drivers to please write on the Grandview Speedway Facebook page and let them know that we ALL want to race tomorrow. The weather doesnt look promising for morning or early afternoon but after that it IS CLEARING UP! Dont have Facebook? thats fine give the Speedway itself a call and tell THEM LET US RACE!!!! Speedway number is 610-754-7688. Remember LET US RACE!!! :)

69racing
03-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Nice idea, but the Grandview Speedway facebook page isnt their official page...just made up by a fan. And if you call the speedway your just going to get the taped message everyone has been hearing all winter. We SHOULD BE having the NEETS race tomorrow, as there will only be light showers in the morning and is supposed to clear out by late morning with a clear night.

Poppop
03-30-2012, 02:28 PM
:lol:Grandview needs the NEETS cars to dry the track for everybody else. Sorry I won't be able to make it, I love doing that.

Poppop

EnduroFromDE
03-30-2012, 05:52 PM
im still not sure weather... sorry... IF im gona be there or not tomorrow... I had some fund troubles in the last few days n currently tryna gather the money to be able to come out tomrrow... i have a lil over 1000 lbs of scrap steel im cashing in in the morning that im splitting wit my dad but i dont think its gona be enough to allow me to get up there or not... gona be close... i really hope I can... cars ready... hope to see everyone there...

CJfilms
03-31-2012, 12:05 AM
Not a weather issue......chance of cloudiness down to 10%!!!

Better see you all there!