PDA

View Full Version : NES 50 lap race CALLING ALL DRIVERS

ohdeere51
04-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Look guys today is 4/9/2012. I looked at the registered drivers for sat night and i'm concerned! We only have 7 cars registered if we want to grow and have more tracks to race at we need cars. I'm sure alot of guys are saying OH but jersey rules. They are not that much more in reallity than we already have. Its all safty issues and we should all want to be safe any way. If there are any drivers out there that are only worried about the rules call me at 609-341-8059. I will help in any way I can to get you what is needed to race at nes. The track is an awsome place to race and have a great time. If we all want NEETS to grow and we do it starts with us the drivers. Also my shop is 15 min from NES and will be open to any NEETS car to get ready for Sundays race at wall. We will be here after the race and stay all night if that is what it takes to get every car up and ready to race the next day. LETS GO BOYS AND GIRL OUR NEETS FAMILY IS IN NEED OF CARS.

madbutcher666
04-09-2012, 12:38 PM
For me it's not the rules that's holding me back, it's money. Unfortunately I don't own a trailer or dolly at the moment so my only option is renting one. If I had the money I would definitely race there this week. Most likely, if the tax return ever goes through, I'll be able to run all of Grandview and all but the first NES races. But until then I'm kinda strapped down. I greatly appreciate the help you offer, very nice thing to do for us. If I could help keep NEETS going I would do my best but I'm just a poor man. Good luck to all that race NES this weekend!

NJ Chick
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
What a generous thing to offer, thank you Scott!

rockinrick120
04-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I will be there, "borrowing" my sons 4 cylinder since he can't race in NJ for a couple of more years. He enjoyed meeting a lot of you at the rainout. Was bummed didn't get to race but his time will come. See you at NES. Rockin Rick #120

Philter39
04-09-2012, 10:11 PM
I do not think that the New Egypt list is up to date. I paid Joe at the "my mud hole is to muddy" event. Am it still shows unpaid. I will be there. All I still have to do is install the "Jersey " roll cage padding . Phil

ohdeere51
04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
phil I have a few sticks of the padding if you need it.

Philter39
04-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Mine will be here Thursday. 3 sticks worth. I have the nomex shoes ,socks,underwear, and new belts. Along with the padding that is the only difference for me. Bring those sticks to the track some one will need it. phil