PDA

View Full Version : Win 300 and sponsor at modified with your name on it

limodmaniac
04-12-2012, 04:59 PM
As part of finding the funds to make the Riverhead Tour race happen again ( with each driver getting 300 to show up) - we are doing an informal 50/50. We have already sold 20 tickets and have 10 left ( at this moment)- There are only 30 tickets being sold and the winner ends up with 300 bucks and his name on the side of a modified at the Riverhead tour race. It may not be the mega millions, but your odds are better at winning.. and you are guaranteed a good feeling by knowing it's helped out the MODIFIEDS! So if you want to join in, just let me know. I'll be at Thompson this weekend and hopefully will have sold 30 tickets by then, and we can announce a winner!

worm
04-12-2012, 08:52 PM
keep up the hard work

RacnJason00
04-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Doing a great job

limodmaniac
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Only 7 tickets left-

Those already entered

AJ Hackert
Jesse Vasconcellos
Jason Thompson
David Hill
Michael Jaworecki
Chris Mullin
Russ Perry
Jon Alaimo
George Brunnhoelzl
Bobby McKee
Chris Buchman
Ernie Ruggiero
Rick Czarnecki
Rusty Grant
Howie Hodge
Wayne Muffy Wildermuth
Wayne Muffy Wildermuth
Fran Lawlor
Bruce Bachta
Peter VanHouten
Paul Schulte
Gino Difillopo
Gino Difillopo

limodmaniac
04-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Make that only 6 left. Thanks to our ChromeHorn friend Axel for taking a 50/50 raffle.

Only 20 bucks to enter. Only 30 people playing.. And only 6 more left.

Who will take home the $300 and see the other $300 go to sponsor a modified at the Riverhead Tour Race with their name on it!!

hollywoodmic
04-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Jim how do I get them?? I'd like to take 3. You know I live down the block from you. I could stop at the house if you like.

Teds Race Tours
04-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Stephen. I think He sold out on the 1st 50/50....I know he said he'll be doing something at the Opener and prob the HOF 100. I'm gonna do something too during the year so T2 has our own car on top of whatever our peeps win in Jim's Lotto.

RGeeProductions
04-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Yes, he sold out at Thompson.

limodmaniac
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Yup sold out.. We are actually still waiting for a couple of the people to pay up ( but I took their credit and word...) and we had Wade Cole pick the winning ticket. Drum role please........

The winner of the 50 50 is AJ Hackert.

Yes, we will be doing one this coming week at Monadnock. Gonna do this one with the Monadnock fans in mind. Besides, winning half the pot for winning the raffle - the 2nd place winner will get his name on a modified at Monadnock's Tour Race.

Then, we will have 8 consolation prices including tshirts, hats, checkered flag, and "Monadnock only" prizes like a victory lane photo, a command to start engines, and waving the green flag.

At Riverhead, May 5 - I will start one there. So Steve, hit me up for that one. I'll put you down as the first 3 tickets sold in that one. You can give me the money at Riverhead that night.

limodmaniac
04-27-2012, 05:50 PM
The final 50/50 has begun. Already Jim DuPont, Gail Kappenberg and Stephen Halpin ( who has taken 3 chances!!!) have joined the fun. This time, I think I'd like to pick two winners. first prize gets $300. 2nd prize gets your name on the side of a modified at the Rvierhead Tour race, July 28. See me at Stafford or the opening of Riverhead May 5. Or make your pledge here and catch me when you can!

Only 30 people can play and each ticket is $20.