PDA

View Full Version : New Egypt Speedway Enduro This Saturday!!!

CJfilms
04-13-2012, 12:23 AM
We're hoping to bring a good turn-out for this first event, however it looks like we are not getting the response we should be...

I know of at least 5 drivers who have called THIS WEEK asking about New Egypt....

The track is the same size as Grandview, however without the high banking....much like how Mountain Speedway is designed!
We'll be racing under the Saturday night lights, $500 to the winner if we can get enough cars to show!
Drivers will be competing for trophies each race as well as a championship which will include all of the regular trimmings: payout, trophy and jacket at the banquet!

So, why wait.....we all know what happens when you SIT THIS ONE OUT TO WAIT AND SEE..... NES had some SERIOUS attention early on this year, I know we didn't lose the interest, I think we just need to be reminded of what's at stake here. Remember, each division only has a total of 5 events to claim the prize at the banquet...don't miss your chance!!!

I'm opening the registration up to allow for drivers to pay the day-of the race for these first few events...however I want everyone to start to pre-register and pre-pay....we will not have office access at the track Saturday night, so we'll be organized at a trailer by the enduro cars and I'd rather not have to try to chase drivers down to collect fees, memberships, rent transponders, pick for position or make payouts!!! It is too easy for things to get out of hand that way....

Everyone who is legal at Grandview this season should be legal to race at NES....just double check the obvious things...belt age, helmets, nomex underwear, SFI roll bar padding, etc...the main SAFETY items.....tech items will all be the regular NEETS tech rules....

So, again, why wait it out?

Drivers who buy a PIT LICENSE at NES do NOT have to pay pit fees so long as they race at the speedway this season..... So, spend the $100 bucks now and never pay pit fees again this season as long as you race there!!! It pays for itself...QUICKLY!!! EVEN WITH ONLY 5 RACES!!!

Can't wait to see you all there!

CJfilms
04-13-2012, 12:30 AM
http://www.newegyptspeedway.net/news/2011/112311.htm

For more info regarding the Season Pit Pass....

Philter39
04-13-2012, 05:34 PM
So I think I have this right. For a $100 fee.Every time I race at New Egypt. I get in for no more cost. Correct ? After going thru the NJ rules I have
a few other Questions. 1. Toe clip for gas pedal. A must have ? 2. Is a master battery shut off switch mandatory ? 3. 3 inches clearance over head. Measured to top of cage bars? bottom of cage bars ? bottom side of roof ? phil