PDA

View Full Version : Monadnock Speedway Tour Race Surprise

limodmaniac
04-20-2012, 06:07 PM
I am extremely proud of the fact that Ted Hebert and Teddy Bear Pools & Spas are involved with the Whelen Modified Tour Race at Monadnock Speedway, May 12. $5000 in bonus money will be handed out, basically to the guys who finish in positions 13-28. Everyone who starts this race will get at least $750 total.

Now I am even more proud, as I get to announce that there will be one more modified there that night. The LongIslandModManic is proud to announce that Jerry Marquis will be returning to the 1/4 track that he knows so well. He will be driving the Ralph Solhem #0 at Monadnock Speedway, May 12!

If you would like to show your support, please buy one of the raffles I'm doing at Monadnock. One lucky winner will have their name on the side of the #0 Modified on May 12!

Thank you Ralph and Jerry!!!

Goldy
04-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Jim - I think this is awesome. Marquis is a guy I really wish was still on the tour - we all know how capable Jerry really is, falls into that "wheelman" category - look at what he did fresh out of "retirement" last time out, pretty sure he won right? I also miss that seeing Solhem zero out there.. one of those last remaining rare birds (non troyer) cars..

Thanks for all your support and best of luck to Jerry and Ralph..

limodmaniac
04-25-2012, 06:41 PM
http://hometracks.nascar.com/nwmt_release_Jerry-Marquis_To_Return_At_Monadnock

BigMac
04-25-2012, 07:35 PM
It will be nice to see the 0 team and Marquis back out there again. That team was always good for a win or two every season.