PDA

View Full Version : "Ricky Miller Memorial 112"

gomodsgo
04-23-2012, 09:18 AM
I noticed not much is posted about this race, so I'm starting a thread. It's going to be a great show, with AWESOME raffle prizes.

Saturday, July 14th will be the "Ricky Miller Memorial 112." This will be a 112 lap Valenti Modified Racing Series event!

The day will also include a VIP BBQ, performance by Megasaurus The Car Crushing Monster, Jet Powered Golf Cart, Jet Powered Easy Chair, On Track Pit Party, The "Pit Girls", & the drawing for our "Mega Raffle." 100% of all money raised will be to benefit David's House!

The raffle includes a 2012 Hyundai Elantra (with $1,000 gas card if winner is present), 4 - VIP Patriot Tickets, 4 - VIP Red Sox Tickets, 4 - VIP N.H.M.S NASCAR Tickets and 2 - IZOD Indy Car Baltimore Grand Prix Tickets.

If you can't make the race, and you still want to get in on the raffles, you do NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Check the website, and you can purchase tickets there.

http://rickysraceforkids.com/raffleprizes.htm

The Miller family and friends have made this into a HUGE event, please try to help if you can.

RGeeProductions
04-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Sorry but I have always received news on this event and I have not received anything yet this year.