PDA

View Full Version : thank you

punchy
04-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Wanted to send a big thank you to all the 4cyl who drove "around" me for all those laps. A few kept hitting me but I guess that's part of the racing. All in all had a fun time on the track! I can say my car went a full two seasons without bumps and bruises, it took one day to change all that! :) Cant wait for next month!

Poppop
04-29-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm glad you were there to share my last NEETS race with me. Sorry I didn't get around to your pit while you were there, and if I traded some paint with you, that's just a part of racing. Congratulations on your win in the Ladies race.

Poppop

EnduroFromDE
04-29-2012, 10:51 PM
i guess that answered my question on the other topic lol.. congrates... n u posted a better finish then me Jenn lol... oh well... n POPPOP... it was nice running wit ya the last few years.. had a strong car today... it was tough getting around ya there for a lil bit... unfortunately that was most likely my last race as well... If I can get the car repaired without spending much money(yea OK lol) n in between getting this job worked out AND before I move then I MIGHT be back... Gota talk to Joe a lil more about a few things but that may take awhile...

Philter39
05-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Sorry you got crashed as a result of Linsey getting hit by car # 90 ? . The 9 lives Mazda is almost back together with $87 in U-pull it parts. You were running good Steve. And Punchy she had a very good day. I think she was hungrier for the win then Linsey. Nice drive Punchy. phil

punchy
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks Phil. I think the extra month wait didnt do anyone good for sure. All wanted to win in the worst way! I just want to finish.....winning is a perk. yes I think I got nailed with that hit, but it gave my car character! So many pretty colors and not so straight parts after two years, not bad!

Philter39
05-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Compared to Linseys Mazda and my Pontiac You Cavy is a show room model. phil

punchy
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Yes Phil BUT my car only has one race on it with the big class. Give it a few more then we will talk. lol

EnduroFromDE
05-26-2012, 01:52 PM
HAvnt been on in awhile but thanks Phil... just the luck of the Sapp i guess... it was a racing accident... cant put blame on anyone there... just glad we were both able to walk away with no injuries... thats always a good thing... Ive been really busy the last few weeks so havnt been able to get as far as uncovering the car to look at it so i WONT be there tomorrow but hopefully before I moved out to the MidWest ill be able to give the Cavy another shot at a win... as long as lucks on my side or atleast not against me ill have a ****...