PDA

View Full Version : Big Car 48

NeetsSpectator
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
#49 - Chuck Dietzel's car after the big car race.

Ouch!

EnduroFromDE
04-30-2012, 10:57 AM
kinda looked like mine did before i beat the hood back down some...

NeetsSpectator
04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Video of the 49 crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EeBUlSet-4

It looks like he would have missed the car if he didn't hit the brakes.

Poppop
04-30-2012, 09:08 PM
It's just turn four, It'll suck you in. Especially after the water truck.

Poppop

BIGDADDY64
04-30-2012, 09:25 PM
IN my opinion the rear end of the 11's car sat way to high. look at the picture above , all the damage is above the front bumper. My question is how was the rear springs legal, nobody elses bumpers are near that height. I hope there will be a future bumper height rule. Im not trying to start anything here but that stinks for both cars in the situation.

Bill11
05-02-2012, 06:49 PM
If the dead cars were removed from the track NOBODY would have had any damage from hitting a car that was left their!! As for the springs in the 11J the same size was used on both sides of the rear of the car as the rules state.

glassmanjtf
05-02-2012, 07:05 PM
If the dead cars were removed from the track NOBODY would have had any damage from hitting a car that was left their!! As for the springs in the 11J the same size was used on both sides of the rear of the car as the rules state.

That car should not have been able to race that frame / bumper was way to high ? But i am not an official just another driver that wants to see everyone safe.:confused:

glassmanjtf
05-02-2012, 07:43 PM
That car should not have been able to race that frame / bumper was way to high ? But i am not an official just another driver that wants to see everyone safe.:confused:

Again looking at the pic that car should be black flagged for the whole year. This is supposed to b fun but that crash could have really hurt any one of us every day hard working man just trying to have fun...:mad::mad::mad:

glassmanjtf
05-02-2012, 07:48 PM
wow look at those pics........Thanks NEETS SPECTATOR.