PDA

View Full Version : Father's day weekend ENDURO...... MUST READ AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!

A69pizzoo
05-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Some of the enduro drivers that have won before have gotten together and have decided not to race the second 8 cyl race on father’s day. Which means only one thing there will be a first time winner in the second 8 cyl... I believe out of the group of people that race the 8's there is about 6 of us that have wins Dege, Dom, Eddie, Jess, Bob, and myself (Anthony). So far five of us have agreed Bob was not at the track last night so we were unable to speak to him but I’m sure he will be in for it. What we ask is if we have forgotten anyone else that has an 8cyl win that you please do not race that event. Also we ask that everyone enters as if you were racing so that way we don’t short the track... What we are trying to do is build car count. Back in the day there was people like us that always won and it was not fun it us, since we are those people winning we understand is not fun to everyone else. So we figure this is way to let people who normally don’t run up front to run up front.

TTOR
05-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow, that's a great gesture. I wish I still had an 8 cyl. car. But I'll be sure to spread the word.

The Bullfather
05-20-2012, 08:27 PM
This is great, I remember talking with you guy Saturday night and about the maiden voyage win!

cerckl'm racing
05-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Seriously?

I just got back in after 20 years and was surprised at how much things have . . . changed.

That's an incredible gesture from you guys.:applause:

P.S.: Can I borrow your car?

RPMcGrellis414
05-21-2012, 01:00 PM
I Dont think your gonna need it :wave: