PDA

View Full Version : Big wheel races

Maddawg
05-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Maddawg Motorsports would like to sponsor a "special " big wheel race for any competitors this Sunday May 27th:):cheers:
simple rules -- bring your own big wheel , 1 lap around track, must stay on track !!! anything goes !!
Winner will recieve an ICE Cold case of Bud Light !!!!!!!

Philter39
05-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Better specify that the big wheel must be self powered. I will bring one. phil

Erin C
05-21-2012, 08:21 AM
We would have to talk to Kenny about this first lol - its a funny idea, though!

KennyWallace81
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
I wonder how much water he'd put down for that?

Maddawg
05-21-2012, 06:04 PM
I'd be willing to bet we could talk Kenny into participating !!!

Maddawg
05-21-2012, 06:14 PM
My other idea is to start on the front stretch, around turns 1and 2 and through the infield , around all the cars in tech (like an obstacle course) and back to victory lane -- anything goes but bigwheel must remain in contact with the racing surface---and be human powered :cheers:

CAPTAIN
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Thats just retarded, why dont we sing songs, hold hands & tell each other poems too. I know i'll bring the clowns, never mind there is enough of them there already!!!

rockinrick120
05-22-2012, 12:40 AM
I just know from experience that at most it should be from the exit of turn 4 dead straight to maybe end of straightaway and that might even be pushing it. It is not made for us any length race is a serious pain in the....everything.
Could start at center of 3 and 4 so finish is at finish line

NeetsSpectator
05-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Thats just retarded, why dont we sing songs, hold hands & tell each other poems too. I know i'll bring the clowns, never mind there is enough of them there already!!!

That's a great idea!
I suggest we sing a song at the next drivers meeting to boost morale.

Poppop
05-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Dave could put some cameras on the handle bars but there better not be any sound! It could get very competative out there.

NJ Chick
05-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Leave some dead big wheels on the track too, so the Captain can crash into them!!! :D

Philter39
05-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the laughs phil

Maddawg
05-22-2012, 09:04 PM
So I am RETARTED whatever ?? Just an idea for some fun --- Oh captain I have a song for you--- it goes like this--- (the forum Nazi edited the song) ----------------------------------------:applause::D

but seriously my thought was -- do this for fun and for the fans this race, and then the following race I will sponsor Big wheel races for the kids --- with prizes for them..

BIGDADDY64
05-22-2012, 10:15 PM
from a personal side I HATE the R word
MadDawg if your MENTALLY CHALLENGED I'll be right there beside you with Christopher"s Green Machine

CAPTAIN
05-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Wtf is retarted??? I did not say you were retarded, i said the idea was retarded, or as you stated, retarted. I guess your the only one that can have an idea on this board. I have constructive ideas to better the series, and you slammed me, you have kiddie ideas, and in your mind they are great. Like i said too many clowns. How many drivers would even make it around the track on a "big wheel"??? Dude, im 41 years old, out of shape, and carrying an extra 40 pounds, do you think i'll make it around the track on a "big wheel"? Not even gonna try!!!

CAPTAIN
05-22-2012, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=CAPTAIN;175341]Wtf is retarted??? I did not say you were retarded, i said the idea was retarded, or as you stated, retarted. I guess your the only one that can have an idea on this board. I have constructive ideas to better the series, and you slammed me, you have kiddie ideas, and in your mind they are great. Like i said too many clowns. How many drivers would even make it around the track on a "big wheel"??? Dude, im 41 years old, out of shape, and carrying an extra 40 pounds, do you think i'll make it around the track on a "big wheel"? Not even gonna try!!! Big wheel idea is no good!!!

rustyboltz6
05-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey Captain,

Dude, you gotta lighten up!! If you would be a little nicer to Maddawg he might even consider towing you in a little red wagon behind his Big Wheel?? That would be nice to see!! Oh, good one Cindy!!!! Come on Captain! Get that Big Wheel ready!!! No speeding through the pits either! I don't want to get yelled at again!!

greenflag
05-23-2012, 09:41 AM
For us out of shape people, we could just race the big wheels from the start/finish line to victory lane.

glassmanjtf
05-23-2012, 12:07 PM
I agree with you Maddawg and Bigdaddy c.could b fun ! kids would love it as for those that called challenged people names, you probably never got the chance to see how great people th:mad:ey are

Philter39
05-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I said I would bring one. Aint no way I can ride a bigwheel. Can be entertaining to the fans. I have seen it at the races b4 phil

Maddawg
05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Captain hang on there buddy, I am with you on the older and out of shape (turn 45 on Sat) it was your use of the "R" word that worked me up !!!!!!!!!
as far as the big wheel race , a full lap was never gonna happen!!!! but some type of "exhibition" race will--- the kids see us older and out of shape drivers out there trying it
and they will want to !!!!!!! Fan involvement !!!!! And Yes I will sponsor the Big Wheel races for kids the rest of the season
The Beer prize was just an initiative to get some of us clowns out there for a good time
MADDAWG