LiquidBread
05-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Outstanding!

mod35
05-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Thats a nice tribute

Axel
05-25-2012, 12:09 PM
very cool. I somehow forgot that Waterford was back on the tour schedule. I'd love to go to this race -- one of my fave tracks of all time.

Teds Race Tours
05-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Eno will be there.....

RGeeProductions
05-26-2012, 01:03 AM
Eno will be there.....

Where is the like button when you need it???

Axel
05-26-2012, 06:47 AM
then there will be pork roll till the pigs come home.

Will the entire Lirpasti clan be there? It's been a long time.

Goldy
05-28-2012, 12:27 PM
I have this one marked as top priority on my schedule..

Teds Race Tours
05-28-2012, 01:20 PM
The Eno Clan will be there...Pork Roll With Egg Please. Ill trade one of those cold, frosty things for one.

Axel
05-28-2012, 01:48 PM
i HAVE been known to accidentally spill those cold, frosty things on others. (um, can you say Jennerstown '04?), but it's on.

I will bring PREC (pork roll egg n cheese) for the entire Lirpasti clan. I do need to fess up tho, not sure i can make this race with my parenting schedule. Gonna push hard to make it happen.

Goldy
05-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Yo Axel - no worries man, just leverage the spirt of "Wimpy" in your spousal negotiations (and don't anybody bust ass here either, we ALL do it).... "Honey/kids, I will glady pay you Tuesday the 26th for a Waterford tour race on Sat the 23rd".. if that don't work just trade off one of those punk rock shows.... or if you aboslutley have to tell the family it's all you want for your birthday which is oh so close to this race.. or fib and say your needed as the gas man on say.. i don't know, the Blewett machine since your a Joiesy guy.. bad fib actually but what the hell, see if they are paying attention..

Bobby1717
05-30-2012, 09:06 AM
It would be nice if they allowed a one tire change or two.

Axel
05-30-2012, 02:06 PM
the only problem with that Goldy is how top prioritize! Could be an amazing month of June, but too much going on, so gotta make trade-offs.

Wingless Sprints at New Egypt June 7th
Real McKenzie’s June 8th
Buddy Guy June 9th
Duke Spirit June 16th
Axels’ Birthday June 20
The Hives June 22nd
Waterford Tour race June 23rd (notice what event I put first on June 23rd)
Sue’s Birthday June 23rd
Red Bulls vs. DC United June 24th

RGeeProductions
05-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Things are starting to make sense now Alex!!!! :)

Howie
05-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Where is the like button when you need it???

There is one in the upper left corner at the top of this thread. :applause:

ModTourMan
05-30-2012, 11:46 PM
the only problem with that Goldy is how top prioritize! Could be an amazing month of June, but too much going on, so gotta make trade-offs.

Wingless Sprints at New Egypt June 7th
Real McKenzie’s June 8th
Buddy Guy June 9th
Duke Spirit June 16th
Axels’ Birthday June 20
The Hives June 22nd
Waterford Tour race June 23rd (notice what event I put first on June 23rd)
Sue’s Birthday June 23rd
Red Bulls vs. DC United June 24th

I Love this list - my wish is that you check off every one as completed by months end!

I'm also planning on hitting the Wingless Sprint show at New Egypt...be heading over directly from work. That Duke Spirit show looks great...I'm still gonna have to skip it but I want a full report! Buddy Guy...long live the Blues! I saw him a few years back in Red Bank...great show!

Waterford is officially a "maybe" for me right now...but I'm thinking I could easily be swayed into "definitely " territory. I'm counting on you do do your part to convince me Alex.

RGeeProductions
05-31-2012, 01:25 AM
There is one in the upper left corner at the top of this thread. :applause:

Yeah, BUT, that's for Facebook, not here :(

Axel
05-31-2012, 02:46 PM
The bosses have said yes. 2665

I will be there laden with PBR's and Pork Roll Sandwiches. I am bringing a person who has never seen the mods race before so, hopefully we'll have a new fan.

MXCHAMP04
06-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Definately looking forward to this race. I will say one thing though. If Rocco isn't very competitive at this race he should just walk away from the 3. That car is not competitive at all. If Matt Hirschman or Rocco can't get the car around the track, then forget about it, it needs a lot of help. I feel bad for those two drivers, awesome talents in a has been car.

MJProcko
06-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Definately looking forward to this race. I will say one thing though. If Rocco isn't very competitive at this race he should just walk away from the 3. That car is not competitive at all. If Matt Hirschman or Rocco can't get the car around the track, then forget about it, it needs a lot of help. I feel bad for those two drivers, awesome talents in a has been car.

I hope thats sarcasm, 1 top 5, 3 top 10s and 6th in pnts despite a DNF not of his doing...... alot of top teams would be happy with to be where this "has been" car is after 4 races

bud
06-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Wow mj I have to agree. Not a big Rocco fan,but he's done a good job.

MXCHAMP04
06-03-2012, 03:14 PM
He's done a great job with what he has to work with. That's why I feel for the kid. That car hasn't really been all that competetive for a number of years. I don't think an 8th place finish or 10th and a half a lap away from the leaders is competitive. I think Matt and Keith are excellent shoes, but the car just isn't there, they can only do so much.

PitGirl35
06-03-2012, 08:43 PM
He's done a great job with what he has to work with. That's why I feel for the kid. That car hasn't really been all that competetive for a number of years. I don't think an 8th place finish or 10th and a half a lap away from the leaders is competitive. I think Matt and Keith are excellent shoes, but the car just isn't there, they can only do so much.

They haven't been competitive in a number of years? You must not have gone to any races in 2009, the year they finished a strong 2nd in points.

Acadia
06-04-2012, 08:19 AM

I think it was in 2009 with Ryan Preece, perhaps in his rookie season, the 3 took second place, only 16 points away from the championship. I think that was one of the top five closest championship points differentials. It was an awesome season watching the 3 and 4 battle it out, two of the longest running teams on the Tour. Preece did a great job in the 3 just a couple years ago. If other drivers don't do as well, don't blame the car. The 3 is always a competitive car. It might not be winning that often, but it is very consistent and a contender. Most other teams on the Tour could only hope to run as well as the 3.

chrome horn
06-04-2012, 09:40 AM
The bosses have said yes. 2665

I will be there laden with PBR's and Pork Roll Sandwiches. I am bringing a person who has never seen the mods race before so, hopefully we'll have a new fan.

I'm a big fan of PBR, but I can get that in CT....need to bring the official beer that can't be bought here!!!!

RGeeProductions
06-04-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm a big fan of PBR, but I can get that in CT....need to bring the official beer that can't be bought here!!!!

What?? Boylan's Red Birch Beer???? LOL!!!!

Axel
06-04-2012, 12:36 PM
ssshhh. It's a Jersey secret that should not be shared.

mod35
06-05-2012, 10:02 AM
YING Great Beer

modnorth
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Gotta agree with Acadia, the #3 has been pretty competitive for years. Considering Rocco has only been in the car a few races, I think that team is doing one hell of a job. As a matter of fact, I believe the #3 has outperformed quite a few of the BIG BUCK teams. Quite an accomplishment considering just about that whole car is built from scratch in a small garage by dedicated individuals, including the Boehler family that works very hard to keep Lenny's legacy alive. As far as awesome talents, just compare Rocco's qualifying and finishes to Hirschmans. Same car ... much different results. If anybody expects every car on the tour to either win every race or park it, there would be no cars left.