PDA

View Full Version : Extra race added ? ...

racing#s
05-29-2012, 02:54 PM
I thought I heard that the Track is adding a full Enduro race on August 19th ?
4-6 Cyl Truck Division then has a night race Aug.18,then also on the 19th?
Just confirming....

BigRed99
05-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Yeeeeeeea... 'A full Sunday Enduro program has now been added for Sunday August 19th starting at 12:30 pm'. - BF on the Riverhead Raceway Fans facebook page.

don38
05-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Please dont cancle the truck race on sat. the 18th My sponcers Riverheadhead bay motors and repo joe paid a lot of money to sponcer my race... This back to back crap for the trucks is getting out of hand.

Don Nelson JR Nelson brothers racing

RGeeProductions
05-29-2012, 05:25 PM
August 19 enduros has been added.
It will be added to the schedule tonight.

RGeeProductions
05-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Back to back ....?

Looking back in the enduro forums, it was brought up that all you guys wanted some Saturday night racing (more fans, under the lights). When that happened and some Sundays were dropped, that didn't go over well. Now Sunday shows are added and it's not good because it's back to back for one division. Don't you want to race? So if it's re-arranged, some one else will complain. If it's dropped then you get cut a race.

Take it while it's available!!! You are getting an extra race!!!

don38
05-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Back to back ....?

Looking back in the enduro forums, it was brought up that all you guys wanted some Saturday night racing (more fans, under the lights). When that happened and some Sundays were dropped, that didn't go over well. Now Sunday shows are added and it's not good because it's back to back for one division. Don't you want to race? So if it's re-arranged, some one else will complain. If it's dropped then you get cut a race.

Take it while it's available!!! You are getting an extra race!!!

Yes i do want to race, but last year they canceled the saturday race cause most of the drivers would not have any time to fix a wrecked truck for the following sunday race, only 12 hours. My sponcers are sponsoring the sat night race on the 18th and dont want to loose it like last year.. To be fair i think the show should go on as planned sat and sun. and the race that was added on sunday for trucks is a non points race to be fair to everyone.

RGeeProductions
05-30-2012, 03:26 PM
As of today, nothing has changed on the schedule except for the Sunday added show.
If anything comes as a change, I will post it here immediately.

woot lawrence
05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
12 hours is enough time to fix a wrecked truck, I had to fix 2 trucks in 12 hours a few years ago.

don38
05-30-2012, 03:50 PM
If i remember correctly you couldnt keep you eyes open for that race:)
I think you were sleep racing

racekitten
05-30-2012, 04:46 PM
I would have thought they would of done it on August 12th. There are no enduros racing the the night before (it used to always be the second week in August when we had an August enduro) and the rain date on the 19th (Polish Town Fair day) Instead it says rain date on August 26th, but according to the go kart schedule...they are racing that day???

TTOR
05-30-2012, 06:21 PM
12 hours is enough time to fix a wrecked truck, I had to fix 2 trucks in 12 hours a few years ago.

Depends on what's broken. The trucks are usually very clean. Hopefully knowing that there are back to back races, everyone will be that much more cautious and clean. I think it's great for the enduros. Hopefully some fans Saturday night will like what the see and come back Sunday for the full deal.

racing#s
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
It's a great challenge running back to back...
Everybody has to stay sharp,on top of their game..
It can be a real tricky deal for the points battle...
I want to just be sure to stay away from the #99 and all should
be ok ...HAHA Just kidding...
"Bring it on "
It will be too hot to camp out there,...any cheap rooms with warm beer,lousy food and a dirty pool ?

PIT BULL
06-01-2012, 09:26 PM
I juat wanna race. I will take whats given to me and make it happen. How about a camp out in the pits?? lol.