PDA

View Full Version : sat night grand race?

letsrace
06-12-2012, 04:37 PM
how the hell did 36 get 2nd place?

racing#s
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
He was behind first place...lol...just kidding.

Just a suggestion,...Sat.nite Enduro races should run transponders?
Wouldn't it eliminate any question to where whomever finishes ?

The Bullfather
06-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Watch the highlight, it was close, Bob got caught behind the 58 just long enough for James to get under him. You can pause it at the line.

letsrace
06-12-2012, 07:17 PM
oops....my bad. i was looking at the white flag as the finish. my apology.lol

The Bullfather
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
yeah my music cut in way too soon lol editing mistake...but the footage is still there lol

TTOR
06-12-2012, 08:42 PM
He was behind first place...lol...just kidding.

Just a suggestion,...Sat.nite Enduro races should run transponders?
Wouldn't it eliminate any question to where whomever finishes ?

Every enduro division should run transponders during every race. It works at mountain, it would work at Riverhead as well.

WEEZER
06-12-2012, 10:31 PM
How the hell did 36 get second? How da hell ya get results for the enduros, I mean in the cover story it said grand results to come, come when?? Thank god for PITSTOPPITBULL VIDEO'S (nice plug huh pete!!!!!!!) At least the top five are posted in pete's videos, after that ya just gotta guess I guess.
Not for nothing but the Grands have had more cars then the LM's, Chrgs, and F8's for the last two years now and yet are still treated as the step child enduro class.
Just do'nt get it.

The Bullfather
06-13-2012, 09:21 AM
I got it from http://www.riverheadraceway.com which of course RGee he taken to updating that site also, he redesigned that site and Bob Finan get an article to them in a pretty timely matter. But I also try to follow the top 5 in most enduros, if there was a 100 cars like the old days.....forget it, I'd be lucky to know the top 3!!! I started the music a lap early, follow the flag man and you'll see the flag man with the checkers as James get under Bob for second. It was a close, but he got him, if Bob didn't get stuck behind the 58, he would of had 2nd. Good job to the grands once again!