PDA

View Full Version : live coverage of race

csammy
06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
did any one have a problem connecting to the live coverage race up dates
i could click on it would load up then briefly then go back to the sign in page tried to refresh but the same thing happened

bud
06-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Same here. Tch live worked as usually

RGeeProductions
06-24-2012, 01:41 PM
We are using different software and the updates do not come up on the LIVE page. Click the link on the LIVE page and you get re-directed to the software's page with the updates.

Bob T. Racer
06-24-2012, 05:55 PM
I logged on to it one time in the past and i got the advertisement block on there without the ad. It just stayed black the whole time and wouldn't go away, couldn't scroll or do anything. Basically it was useless.

RGeeProductions
06-24-2012, 09:36 PM
I logged on to it one time in the past and i got the advertisement block on there without the ad. It just stayed black the whole time and wouldn't go away, couldn't scroll or do anything. Basically it was useless.

Bob T, we are talking a new live program just used for the first time for Waterford.

Gil
06-25-2012, 03:58 AM
I logged on and stayed on for the whole race with no problems at all. The only thing that bugged me a bit was the small viewing area and no clicking.

MJProcko
06-25-2012, 01:15 PM
I had no troubles and combined it with the live radio broadcast on Nascar home tracks which I believe was the first one of the season. Thanks again.

On the brightside - 'watching' a WMT on the TCH you don't have to sit through the commercials like Sundays Sonoma race.
Minutes of race broadcast: 124
Minutes of traditional commercials (not split-screen): 56
45% of the Nascar TV experience was spent not watching racing but watching the official widget of Nascar.

JE711618
06-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Being a relocated Mod fan in the Midwest I'd like to say thanks for the effort and the continued live update coverage!

Acadia
06-25-2012, 03:21 PM
When you change something like this, it is a good idea to post something about it to make users aware, and instructions for using it.

RGeeProductions
06-25-2012, 03:28 PM
There is no instructions Acadia. Click the link and watch....
Which, by the way, it does say on the page...