PDA

View Full Version : Are any cup guys runnin n.hampshire?

scott
06-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Last few years we've Casey Kahne, Newman, G. Bodine(retired I think), long ago Jimmy Spencer. Any word on Newman or any other invader? The start n park & tour looks troubled bull s*%! links are getting the need for a new subject!

Magicshoes12
07-02-2012, 07:54 AM
So far just Newman I think...Petree might try it again seeing he was wrecked in practice last year, but I'm not sure...other than those two I don't think you'd see anyone else in cup level type guys there. I personally wish LaJoie will run..always a great car when he shows up...it was a shame what happened to him at Stafford at the Sizzler! Great to hear Mike Christopher will be there and guessing that Zane Zeiner in the #25 will be there seeing they were at the NHMS practice in the beginning of June.

But please don't quote me on any of this...I am just a fan and going by what i've read and seen

limodmaniac
07-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Who pays for the use of the spec motor? Like when Lajoie showed up at stafford? Does NASCAR just give him the motor ? Or did the team have to pay to use it?

Magicshoes12
07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm guessing they didn't have to pay for it by what he said in his interview...http://www.staffordspeedway.com/Pages/News/pr042712.htm ...but as far as the spec motor goes, who cares, its another modified out there and one that showed at the Sizzler that could keep up with Preece until he got ran over on pit road, LOL....All said and done, I personally don't care where anyone gets a motor, as long as it's a modified and provides me with my entertainment needs, I am a happy camper because I certainly will never have money enough to own my own modified so I go enjoy and spend the day with my father and my son...nothing like having 3 generations all spending time together at the track enjoying life!

NWMT PR
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Although there is not an entry recieved as of today, it is expected that Newman will continue his participation with the Tour again this year, starting with the Town Fair Tire 100. There are no others anticipated.

Magicshoes12 ... Corey LaJoie will not be at NHMS in July because he will be running the K&N East race at Clearfield, but he does have tentative plans to run the September race.

And as Magicshoes (my brother-in-law, according to "bud") pointed out with the very minimal amount of research ... NASCAR did not "supply," "give" or "support" LaJoie with the motor at Stafford.

bud
07-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Lol i knew it....lol. jason just because you're a pain doesnt mean your sister isnt a good girl.... glad some can still take a lil joking.....

Magicshoes12
07-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Lol i knew it....lol. jason just because you're a pain doesnt mean your sister isnt a good girl.... glad some can still take a lil joking.....

yeah, you guys should see us at thanksgiving! LOL