PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cars

Lugnuts
07-09-2012, 08:47 AM
This past week the entire Fortin team, 48, 13, 04 were not at the track as was the case last week. Were they all suspended or due to a single suspension are they all not racing. Whatever the case may be I hate to see cars not in attendance.

The Gershow crew was laso not in attendance this week, 2, 02 13. Did they get suspended or is Jowe Bertuccio mad at something and decided not to come?

Dave Brigati has been absent for many weeks now since the second or third week. What pissed him off where he is now racing at mountain?

Hollywood
07-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Brigati's plan for the season was to run a few shows in Riverhead but run ALL the shows at mountain..

The Bullfather
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Kevin Orlando was on vacation. 34/04 were suspended for 2 weeks, we still had a decent car count when you look around at other tracks. Being a bullring also helps keep some the lower divisions in close tight racing.

nflobster
07-19-2012, 06:00 PM
read on facebook no 2,02,13 again this week for the 77 lapper

btgoss
07-20-2012, 04:38 PM
That sucks. I am bringing my Father out for this race (mostly to see all of Charlie's old cars) but we had hoped to see a good field of cars.

Why are they staying away?

RGeeProductions
07-20-2012, 04:55 PM
That sucks. I am bringing my Father out for this race (mostly to see all of Charlie's old cars) but we had hoped to see a good field of cars.

Who said there won't be a good field of cars?

btgoss
07-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Well, the list of cars staying away, and the fact that last week only saw 14 cars has me concerned.
We are skipping the Tour show to see this race, and it is very hard to get him out there now, I just really want it to be special for him, you know?

RACENUT
07-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I think its better not to have those 3 cars there and have no fights, then to have them there causing problems.

CuriousGeorge
07-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Youre going to have at least 10 drivers there that will run the tour show, only problem is that they'll be pretty conservative, considering the tour race is next week.

Teds Race Tours
07-21-2012, 12:16 PM

The Riverhead Field will be much better than what is running the Race of Champions the Same Day in Oswego. You'll get one of the Strongest Fields of the year today.

WEEZER
07-21-2012, 08:35 PM
the riverhead field will be much better than what is running the race of champions the same day in oswego. You'll get one of the strongest fields of the year today.

i don't know with matt hirshman and earl puales being at the roc it should'nt be to bad.