PDA

View Full Version : hard hit for 81

Spectator
07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
just watched the video from this past saturday...whos on the radios for the 1 car? He walled the 81 going down the straightaway....hope the 81 will be back.

hollywoodmic
07-11-2012, 02:30 PM
ljnbooze did you speak to Timmy??? I did he said he never spoke to anyone about what was said on the radio. I just watched the video, it sucks that this happened but go to the 1:40 mark the 81 just gets to the rear quarter panel and by 1:42 he's unfortunatley in the wall, not of his own doing. In 2 seconds Timmy told CJ "5 times". I don't think CJ knew the 81 was out there, I think he was so concerned with the 07 as was his spotter. Chris probably had the best car he's had all year and he was a victim of the battle between those 2 cars. I hated it for him when I saw it, I know he's been working so hard to get this car right, it looked like it finally was. You're on here quoting a spotter and a driver and you probably never spoke to either of them. All I'm saying is if you didn't speak to the source you shouldn't be on here quoting them. I do see you said that you weren't in the car or on the radio, that being the case maybe you shouldn't quote the people. I hope they get the 81 back together and he continues his drive for yet another Championship.

ljnbooze
07-11-2012, 03:23 PM
My sincere apologies to Tim for not contacting him first. As far as what CJ said he came over to the 81's pit to explain on what had happened. My main thought was it will be a big shame if the 81 doesn't get fixed and return for the rest of the season. Hollywoodmic I have learned a lesson ....should have spoken to Tim before I posted on here.

Turbo
07-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Timmy talked to freddie about the race and thats where the driver of the 81 heard it from which the info was heard by the rest of the crew. But that information is irrelevant. The 81 is back together and will be practicing at the track this week hopefully fine tuning to where it was or hopefully better. Great job by the crew getting it pieced back together as well as Boots fabrication.

The"Roof"Rider
07-12-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't post on here often but I'm here to clear this whole wreck up. I spot for Cj off turn 4 because the team only has one radio so I stand with the team incase something happens with the car. The way I seen the accident the 07 got into the back of the 1 on entry knocking Cj sideways allowing the 81 to get up on the outside of us. Coming off turn 4 Cj was still chasing the car up the track. I may have called the 81 being on the outside but by then it was to late. My fault for the damage to the 81 I know how hard bub works on that car to get it as fast as it is. I apologize for the contact. Sincerely, Timmy Solomito

bulldozer
07-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Timmy your my boy skippy. I was upset just wanted to know details on what happened. I would of loved to see any other driver and there crew that got put in the wall as bad as i did not even say anything to that guy and there crew after the race. I know nothing on purpose just racing. Just frustrated went from prob tied for lead in points to 6th lol. Thats racing. I just hope if an accident happens like that to someone else they can follow my lead and let it go. Steve he did speak to the source ME. C J apologized its all good. 81

hollywoodmic
07-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Chris if he spoke to the "source" why did he delete his post?? Why did he come on and apologize?? I spoke to the source, the spotter and he never said you were outside 5 times. That would have been impossible for the amount of time you were out there. That was my point. My point was coming on here and quoting people is what causes most of the bullsh*t in the pits. Especially when he never spoke to Timmy. What I wrote had nothing to do with you or your conversation. My point was don't come on here and stir it up. It was an unfortunate incident, very unfortunate. Why come on here and make it like CJ had NO regaurd for you because he was told 5 times you were there. That was not true and, that was my point. I'm glad you're back and I'm glad its all good with you and CJ. You're no where near out of this thing. Good luck to you.