PDA

View Full Version : Modifieds 7/14

Lugnuts
07-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Whats up with the sudden drop of the car count. Where are the Fortins and the Bertuccio cars. Are they done for the season. Whatever may be the reason its not a good thing. One may not like one or more of them for one reason or another however the cars are needed to make it all worth while. I hate to say it but if things like this keep up I don't want to think about what will be next. Hey, Teddy made it from Loudon, maybe Ryan should have hopped a ride with him, would have at least added one more car. LOL.

RGeeProductions
07-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Whats up with the sudden drop of the car count. Where are the Fortins and the Bertuccio cars. Are they done for the season. Whatever may be the reason its not a good thing. One may not like one or more of them for one reason or another however the cars are needed to make it all worth while. I hate to say it but if things like this keep up I don't want to think about what will be next. Hey, Teddy made it from Loudon, maybe Ryan should have hopped a ride with him, would have at least added one more car. LOL.

John Jr and Amber were suspended for actions at the track for 2 weeks. John Sr decided they were not coming back and were looking at other options like possibly Mountain Speedway.
2 weeks ago both Bertuccio cars were involved in accidents and they didn't show this week (also Ermmarino).
That's 6 mods right there.

Other threads and Facebook has much more on the Fortin's deal.

Teds Race Tours
07-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Honestly, If TC is trying to win a National Championship, Why would he help one of his main competitors? That would be like Richie Evans Driving Jerry Cook to a race in 1979, and that would NEVER have happened. I don't like TC and Ryan is one of my favorite drivers to watch, but, I can't see any circumstance that TC would fly Preece to Riverhead.

The Bullfather
07-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Ryan missed a bunch of Whelan Weekly series races, TC missed 2. Not sure how far back Ryan is in national points. TC also left early due to an early accident at Louden, he made it in time for TT.

Lugnuts
07-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Hey Ted,
I realize that Ryan is a mainstay of competition for Teddy, Thats why I put the LOL at the end. Was really only kidding!! I am not really a TC fan either, I think Ryan is in fact is one too watch and has come a long way, also a pleasure to talk to.