PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help with the 57.

Tracy57
07-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the help Sunday with the 57. Sorry if I was a little loud and wound up when the tow truck pushed me in. I sure was glad to see about a dozen people bringing tools jumper cables etc to help out. Chris reichert even brought the 327 down to help jump the sunfire.

Eventhough we couldn't get it to fire at least I know we had the best people working on it and we did everything we could do. I know if it could have been fixed we would have found it.

Im thinking something in valve train broke but Ive got a motor I can put in so that I can pull this one and look at it- or maybe when I'm pulling this one maybe I'll get lucky and find out it's something simple.

Anyway it felt good to have plenty of help when things were going bad. On a lighter note we also learned that in addition to engine malfunction sharp edges on cars can also cause wardrobe malfunction ... Fortunately Tracy had extra shorts with her.
-Larry

Erin C
07-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Lol! I love the NEETS family! Willing to help those out when you need it! I am so glad to see you had so much help trying to get you out there. I am sorry you didn't make it but isn't the feeling great knowing that there are people there when you need it!

Poppop
07-17-2012, 05:45 AM
I think I'll miss the pits more than the race track. I never had a reason to worry if I forgot to bring something and I always left any extra parts in the van for the guy that forgot his. I feel like my social bank account is balanced now. Every little favor that I gave was paid back with interest and I hope I paid back as much as I got. It will be hard to find a racing organization as fair and friendly as NEETS.

Poppop

Philter39
07-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Did it have fuel pressure ? My Honda used occasionally not start due to relay for pump. phil

glassmanjtf
07-17-2012, 06:15 PM
Your a good man Pop Pop :applause:

tbirdracer
07-18-2012, 10:04 AM
larry you help me right after you were helped. that is why friends help friends. you are up there with us so thank you for helping me AGAIN! Ray 2EZ