PDA

View Full Version : Alas, A motorsports journalist whose head is in communication with......

MJProcko
07-17-2012, 01:00 AM
http://motorweeklive.com/nascar-decision-makers-are-overlooking-some-basics/

I applaud you sir for a fantastic column.

JE711618
07-17-2012, 02:13 PM
http://motorweeklive.com/nascar-decision-makers-are-overlooking-some-basics/

I applaud you sir for a fantastic column.

AMEN! No drinking the Southern Mafia Kool-Aid for Patrick. Lol!

worm
07-17-2012, 05:17 PM
great story all the truth too

Bostonian
07-17-2012, 07:45 PM
He's 100% on the $$$. To bad nascrap doesn't give a rat's arse what anyone else wants :(

uticamike
07-17-2012, 08:33 PM
In his mini bio at the bottom it says former NASCAR.... You know that's true because nobody with the title current NASCAR...... would dare write something like that. Some of us

have been asking essentially that same question for a number of years now. Then the debates start on this site and others, pretty soon it's the Hatfeild's v McCoy's with

accusations, innuendo and insults flying everywhere and you know what? At the end of it all this question remains unanswered. WHY NASCAR WHY?? Jason?........

mod35
07-17-2012, 08:38 PM
qudos to Mr Reynolds for saying what alot of others wouldnt say thanks

DaveMc
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
It's a real shame it was not televised. The other thing he actually forgot to mention in the article is that not only was the whole track already rigged up for TV broadcasts but the cameras were already manned for the Sprintvision screen! Plus we got replays, so that video was being recorded to something! They don't want to broadcast it, they should give it to me, I'll edit it up and at least give the fans something good to watch on Youtube!

I wish I had a back row seat for this one, I would have been able to stand on the seat and film the whole damn race and give the mod fans what NASCAR won't!

jfp711
07-19-2012, 11:01 AM
If guys enjoy Patricks article, you should tune into his radio show on Monday nights @ 7 p.m. www.racersreunionradio.com. Pat has had on TC, Burt Myers, Bob Polverari, Greg Sacks and just this past week Dylan Kopec. Pat is a former Modifed crew guy from the northeast, started his career out at the Danbury Racearena where his father was a crew member & sponsor on Kenny Webbs potent duece.

He always gives a great insight into the world of motorsports, does not drink the Kool-Aid, does a Tremendous of research on all his guest and stories.

www.motorweeklive.com is where you can catch up on all his stories, which are always well written....

uticamike
07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Thanks Joe for the link to Patrick's web site. I'll have to check that out. (if I can pull my eyes off your avatar long enough)

BChat
07-19-2012, 09:47 PM
In his mini bio at the bottom it says former NASCAR.... You know that's true because nobody with the title current NASCAR...... would dare write something like that. Some of us

have been asking essentially that same question for a number of years now. Then the debates start on this site and others, pretty soon it's the Hatfeild's v McCoy's with

accusations, innuendo and insults flying everywhere and you know what? At the end of it all this question remains unanswered. WHY NASCAR WHY?? Jason?........

That's what I've been wondering.

Plainville Stadium - 1961 - no NASCAR - great racing
The Park - 1962-1963 - no NASCAR - great racing

Makes me glad I'm old...;)