PDA

View Full Version : Bowman-Gray 199

fastbackss
08-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Interesting entry list...good to see Ryan Preece will be joining the fray. Cole Powell is registered, with Ted Musgrave as his crew chief. Jeremy Gerstner will be putting his New Smyrna learning curve to the test with his first tour race. And Kyle Ebersole will continue to chase ROY honours.

jpj
08-02-2012, 11:42 AM
I'll be at the wall near the top of section 12, or somewhere near there in the south turn.
Looking forward to it.

MOD JUNKIE
08-07-2012, 11:42 AM
This was a pretty good race and the young modified talent showed up. Brunnhoelzl is about unbeatable right now but I was impressed with the run Preece gave and really being the only threat to Brunnhoelzl. I was thinking on the way home about the young modified talent and how strong they were this night with Brunnhoelzl, Preece, Seuss and Bohn running at the front.

jpj
08-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Definitely a decent race, especially the front runners. Brian Weber's story was nice to hear also, and he kept himself out of trouble most of the night.

Disappointed in the number of caution laps. The oil clean up was understandably long, but taking 3-5 laps to reset after a simple spin is unnecessary.
But even then, they finished early and even had time to run the flathead race that didn't get to run on Friday night.