PDA

View Full Version : Car Show this weekend in Macungie

Tracy57
08-04-2012, 07:47 AM
There are a few drivers that travel through Macungie to get to Grandview. The Das Awkscht Fescht is going on through tomorrow and there are a few thousand cars on display as well as spectators- there will be traffic. Take Cedar Crest Blvd. (past Lehigh Valley Hospital) to Route 29 (Emmaus) and then get on route 100 to Grandview.

And also, watch your speeds on Route 100 going to GV- speeds vary. Save the lead foot for the track! :lol:

The Bullfather
08-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Wheels of Time, not sure about now but used to be THE BEST car show weekend in the whole northeast, even better then York. Small place that just had a real family vibe.

The Bullfather
08-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Also had to pre-reg a year in advance to make sure you were getting in with a car.

greenflag
08-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Yes, I remember going to the Macungie show every year as a kid. It was definitely one of the largest car shows in the area. York's was a close second. Always drew a big crowd back in the day, I didn't know they still had it, although it is under a different name.

Maddawg
08-04-2012, 06:27 PM
awesome car show, I sit on my front porch and watchem drive by. best of both worlds, seeing them and hearing drive by...
I think the "Wheels of Time" streetrod show is in a couple weeks--- That one is always cool !!!!