PDA

View Full Version : Problem posting Grand car in Clasifieds

PIT BULL
08-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Tried to put my Grand car up for sale in the classifieds and after clicking the submit button it cleared the pics and nothing happen. Does it take a day to post? Anybody have this problem? Thanks

Maladjusted
08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I've had the same problem , wrote the ad,added photos,hit submit and the ad vanished!
i tried 2 times so i don't think it is a delay issue.

RGeeProductions
08-05-2012, 10:53 PM
I just placed an ad (TEST) under 'Miscellaneous'. It went through with no problems.
What size are the pictures you are posting with the ad?
You can not use huge photos are it will kick it back. This is the only thing I can see happening.
I used 640 x 450 and 320 x 240 and as you can see it's there.

PIT BULL
08-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Maybe that was it. I tried to post a lot of pics. Thanks, I will trim the pics

PIT BULL
08-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Sold, thanks LI Jam.

WEEZER
08-06-2012, 10:59 PM
sold, thanks li jam.

why u leavin da grands bro

PIT BULL
08-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Not leaving, Building up on a new car. Needs a ton of work. But it will be at the next race.

WEEZER
08-11-2012, 10:09 AM
After watching Pitstop Pitbulls AWESOME footage from the last grand race it looks like there are a few more guys who may need to build a new car!!! In bob finans eye on riverhead he said it was the worst wreck he's seen in the grands ever!!! Ya have to wonder what the 39 was looking at though before he plowed in the pile??

PIT BULL
08-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Tommy bought my car, he had the yellow caprice that hit Ray first. As I saw the wreck in my Rearview mirror I decided to post my car for sale. I figured it would help keep at least one more driver on the track. I was planning to take the winter to build up on my new car but had to do it in two weeks. Its sucks, it was just a **** happens wreck. No ones fault, just one of those things. Ray is a stand up guy and a clean driver. When Tommy apologized to Ray about hitting him Ray just took it in stride and expressed the understanding that **** happens in an enduro. That much compusure shows a lot of class.Lets hope the next one goes smoother.