PDA

View Full Version : Whelen Modified Tour At New Hampshire To Air On SPEED

RGeeProductions
08-10-2012, 10:12 PM
F.W. Webb 100 To Be Carried Live From The “Magic Mile”

NASCAR has announced the F.W. Webb 100 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Saturday, Sept. 22 will air live on SPEED at noon ET.

The addition of television coverage for this race has also changed the previously-announced start time. The F.W. Webb 100 will now take the green flag at 12:15 p.m. instead of 3 p.m.

The New Hampshire 100 for the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East will now follow the F.W. Webb 100 on the race card at New Hampshire that day at 2:30 p.m. That race will air on SPEED as originally announced, on Thursday, Sept. 27 at 3 p.m.

The F.W. Webb 100 will be the second live telecast for the Whelen Modified Tour in 2012. The UNOH Perfect Storm 150 combination event with the Whelen Southern Modified Tour will also be carried live on SPEED from Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday, Aug. 22 at 6 p.m.

Jason Cunningham

fastbackss
08-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Well - I will say thanks here - thanks to the powers that be for listening to all those who let their voices be heard.

This is a great thing and I look forward to having my posterior planted on the couch while I watch this since I cannot be there in person...in fact I may even skip the race I am supposed to be at that day to ensure I can watch it!

Axel
08-13-2012, 12:13 PM
this is great news. I'd love to see more, but can be content with this one, since i will not be going to this race in person.

JWfor8x
08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd like to add my thanks too. I simply cannot affor to make the trip up to New Hampshire and now, I'll at least get to see the race. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

csammy
08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Where can we go to thank speed channel for putting on the race

shep 06
08-14-2012, 05:37 AM
I wont be making trip either, so its great it is being televised. We all complain alot about nascar on this forum so lets make sure they know how much we appreciate this.I know its SPEED doing it but nascar had to be behind the decision,they even moved there schedule around.

DaFingz
08-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Where can we go to thank speed channel for putting on the race

Here is a link to SPEED's feedback page: http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/