PDA

View Full Version : makeup

RovinPromotions
08-12-2012, 06:57 AM
is there going to be a makeup for this race???

Teds Race Tours
08-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Bob Finan said to watch for info on Monday.

nflobster
08-12-2012, 06:21 PM
does the 10 get parked?

Jeff T
08-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah, he should be parked....right into the third turn pit gate and wall like he did to the 39 this week!

jemalfano
08-13-2012, 12:19 PM
They are making us run this Sat. Starting from lap 3. Said we will be the first feature.............until they need to move us for their own convienence. We're just the red headed step children there. They don't give a crap about us. We should have run first saturday. we haven't raced since july. WTF!!!!!!!!! Had to get their precious modifieds and legends in first. Oh and MEGASAURUS!!! God forbid that had to happen in the rain. I'm too old for this crap. And if you go race someplace else on a night when we're not on the schedule, which is more off than on , you get questioned about it. I'm too old for this kind of crap. Anyone want to buy a late model???? Oh wait, thats not possible either, there will be no place to use it on long island soon.

DriveitinDeep
08-13-2012, 01:56 PM
do I detect a little bit of anger in your post Kenny? Hey you should be happy to race in daylight, some of us OLD guys can't see in the dark especially moving black objects. At least thats what I read. Anyway, I doubt I will be there as I have family obligations planned by the LM schedule, which never got considered all year for any additions. Now we get basically no real noticed. Yes, my life has revolved around RR for many years, but not this week. Have fun without this week men, you too Scott

Golf Guy
08-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Well the Modifieds and Legends have had much better car counts then the LM's and the Megasaurous was going to be 'run' because that was the feature 'gimmic' of the night. I think the real beef should be why were the LM's not run before the Chargers? I know it was announced that the LM's would now be the headliner of the evening but since they have not run in a while you would think the track would make sure to get them in. Now the track is stuck in a tough place because the LM's ran 3 laps and they have to complete it. I am sure if the track announced that the LM's would run at the beginning of a already scheduled race, someone would complain that if they got in an accident and did not make the second race that if would not be fair. I do not have the perfect answer but if there was more LM's running I am sure the LM's would have a better schedule/respect? JMO

nflobster
08-13-2012, 04:23 PM
they could call it a race... they did it to the mods