PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the #2 team

Modtour4
08-23-2012, 06:48 AM
As a fan of the Mystic Missile, I would like to take the time to thank the owner of the #2: Mike Smeriglio, III, Driver: Todd Szegedy, and the entire crew of the #2 team for loaning their backup car to the Mystic Missile team.

With only 2 points separating the two teams, the #2 team stepped up and showed true sportsmanship.

It would have been really sweet if the two cars were fighting for the win at the end.

Thanks again

Russ

Linda
08-23-2012, 09:11 AM
That does show true sportmanship and a class act on the #2 team!! Todd did so well in the race...thought he was actually going to win it.

spotter27
08-23-2012, 06:23 PM
your right Linda,he should have won it...as far as sportsmanship thats how todd has always been,if he could help ya in anyway he will,funny how there is only 2 replies to what the 2 team did for the 4 team and in another thread on here that todd needs to grow up...WOW

limodmaniac
08-23-2012, 10:48 PM
One of the best moments of the whole Bristol experience!

JWfor8x
08-24-2012, 11:46 AM
That does show true sportmanship and a class act on the #2 team!! Todd did so well in the race...thought he was actually going to win it.

First class all the way. His run back to the front was great.

Lugnuts
08-24-2012, 11:03 PM
I must agree. Todd has always been a gentleman and a pleasure to talk to when the opportunity exists; n/s shootout, autograph sessions etc. My hats off to the #2 team for there sportsmanship. I would like to add on that note, if the shoe was on the other foot I believe that the Mystic Missile team and/or Donny Lia would have done the same for them. I for one know that Donny has done so in the past with his own equipment. Again, Nice gesture and thanks to the entire #2 team. Todd, Nice drive back to the front for a good finish, you only needed a few more laps and I am sure you would have gotten Silk too.